𝙖𝙟𝙖𝙭 𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙨 › truth

You and Ajax were good friends, you've known him ever since you joined nevermore. He was a nice guy and always put your interests first.

But, you had feelings for him. You've been slowly falling for him since you met him.

It was hard to talk to him everyday. When you knew the two of you, would never be more than just friends. You had been distancing yourself from him the whole week.

Whenever you saw him, you'd go the opposite direction. It was clear that you were avoiding him, even wednesday was asking about Ajax.

You just didn't know how to tell him, you were afraid that it would ruin your friendship and that the two of you would never speak again. It was stupid.
It was getting dark, as you were in your dorm. Your roommate was nowhere to be seen as you laid on your bed, listening to music.

You didn't realise someone had knocked on the door, until you heard someone shouting your name. You soon turned off your music, and told the person to come in.

Not knowing it was Ajax.

"Hey y/n.." he said as he shut the door behind him.

"Hi." You replied, still sat on your bed.

"What's up?" You asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Y/n, have I done something wrong? You haven't spoken to me the entire week." He said while walking closer to you.

"I.. you haven't done anything." You sighed, looking down at your hands.

"Then why have you been avoiding me? Whenever I see you, you just walk away." He muttered and took a seat next to you.

You opened your mouth to say something, but you soon closed it again.
"I can't tell you.." you whispered to yourself.

"Tell me what?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Ajax.. I like you."

It went silent after that. He didn't say anything, as he looked at you. Oh how much you regretted saying it..

"I like you too." He smiled.

"Y-you do?" You felt a wave of relief wash over you.

"Yeah, your pretty and funny. Why wouldn't I?" He smirked.

You felt your heart flutter, you looked down at your hands. Ajax put his hand on yours before intertwining them.

You smiled as you looked up at him, he was already looking at you. He started to lean closer and moved his other hand to your cheek, before closing the space between you two.

His lips landed on yours as you closed your eyes.

You moved your hand to the back of his neck, which deepened the kiss. You felt him smile against your lips.

When you pulled away for air, he looked you in the eyes.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that."