𝙭𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙚 › mad

It was just another day at nevermore, as you were sitting on a bench table. You weren't alone though, as Ajax was sitting opposite you. The two of you laughing and talking with each other.

You were good friends with Ajax, and always enjoyed his company. But someone else did not.

Xavier hated seeing you two together, he would always say that Ajax was 'taking you away from him'. Which was completely untrue.

Even though, you were talking with Ajax. You felt a pair of eyes often stare at you, as you turned around every now and then to see Xavier staring at you. But when you looked at him, he averted his gaze. Classic Xavier.

It made you annoyed, because it showed that Xavier didn't trust you.

He was pretending to draw, as he was sitting down. Xavier was unbelievable. He had to actually spy on you, to make sure Ajax didn't try anything. But you wouldn't let him anyways.

After a few minutes, you finally had enough of Xavier's death glaring and ended the conversation with Ajax. 

You soon stood up and walked over to Xavier, crossing your arms in front of him.
"Y/n." He smiled, looking up at you.

"Are you spying on me?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No.. I'm just drawing." He said.

"Show me your sketchbook." You demanded, putting your hand out.

Xavier was hesitant, but gave you his book anyways. You opened the page to see nothing.

You didn't say anything. As you pushed the book against his chest, soon walking away.

"Y/n, come on!" He shouted, quickly following after you.

You ignored him, continuing to walk through the halls. As you heard loud footsteps behind you. Eventually, Xavier got tired of it and grabbed your hand, pushing you against the wall.

But you didn't look at him, instead you looked at your hands.

After a second or two, Xavier moved his hands to put them in yours. But you wouldn't let him, as you pushed his hands away.

"Do you just not trust me?" You asked, looking up at him.

"I do." He paused.  "I just- i don't understand how you don't see it. He's clearly into you! And he's flirting with you all the time!"

You didn't say anything, as you looked off to the side.
"Are you kidding me.." you whispered.

"Y/n, i don't trust him. I know what he's like, he's trying to get with you!" Xavier tried to explain.

"No he's not! We are just friends, that's it!" You raised your voice at him.

Xavier shakes his head. "To you, your just friends, but he's probably going to try and make a move on you tomorrow-"

"- he knows I'm in a relationship with you! Why would he do that?" You cut Xavier off, both of you getting more mad by the second.

"Because he's not a good person! He's getting really close to you! And.." Xavier stopped himself, as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Why can't you just trust me.. you'd think I'd let him kiss me?" You asked.

"No- but..he's trying to ruin our relationship!" Xavier shouted, resting his hand on the wall.

"Your being ridiculous.." you whispered, shaking your head.

"I'm being ridiculous? Your the one that's too blind to see, that your "friend" actually has feelings for you!" He stated.

"I'm done." You muttered, and tried to leave but soon realized that you were trapped. With Xavier's hand against the wall, you couldn't go anywhere.

"Xavier.. let me go." You demanded.

He looked down and sighed, before moving his hand off the wall for you to leave.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 -

It had been a couple of hours, since you and Xavier talked. You hated shouting at him, but you just couldn't understand it. There was no proof that Ajax actually liked you, right?

Maybe Xavier was right. And that you and Ajax had gotten too close, without you even realizing.

You started to feel bad, as you sat down on your bed.

It had gotten darker, as it was already 6pm.

You sighed, and decided to lay down. Resting your head against the pillow, maybe a nap would help.

But before you could close your eyes, there was a knock on your door.

You slowly got up, as you walked over to the door and soon opened it. Surprised to see that it was Xavier.

"Xavier?" You whispered.

He didn't say anything. He just walked in and you closed the door behind him.

"Maybe your right you know. He probably does like me-"

"- y/n. The only reason i keep saying it, is because i heard him talking about you." Xavier explained.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"In class, he was whispering about you to his friend. About how much he liked you.. he was complimenting you a lot. And it made me mad. So I decided to spy on him. To see if he would try anything." Xavier sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Oh." you paused. "why didn't you just tell me that in the first place?"

"I don't know. I guess me thinking about you two together... got to my head." He whispered.

You shook your head and wrapped your arms around him.
"I'm sorry for walking off, I'll talk to Ajax tomorrow." You assured him.

But Xavier pulled away to look at you.
"Y/n you don't have to do that."

"No, he needs to know that there's limits. Even though i doubt he will make a move, i just wanna be sure." You said, looking up at him.

"I don't wanna loose you." Xavier whispered, caressing your cheek. You closed your eyes at the feeling, as you leaned into his hand.

"you won't." You smile and bring your hand to the back of his neck.

Xavier soon leans down and connects his lips with yours, as your lips move in sync.

After a moment, you move to pull away but Xavier kept his hand firmly on your waist. So you ended up backing into the wall and finally managed to get some air in.

But he didn't hesitate to continue, as he smashed his lips against yours again...