𝙭𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙚 › attacked

You didn't know what time it was, but you didn't care. Walking through the forest helped clear your mind, and it was peaceful.

It was quiet as you continued to walk through the branches and leaves. It was starting to get dark, so you decided to walk back. Just when you were about to, you heard a low growl.

It came from behind you, but when you turned around.. nothing was there.

You felt yourself tense up, you didn't mind being out here alone. But noises like that, really put you off.

You kept looking around, wanting to be ready if anything came out to attack you. Still, it went silent again, which made you 10 times more scared.

All of a sudden, you saw a creature appear from behind a tree. And before you could think, it scratched you across the chest. Making you fall as you yelled in pain.

But the rush of adrenaline, quickly made you stand up and run for your life.

You heard it behind you, but you didn't look back. The pain from the scratch was becoming unbearable and your legs were starting to get tired.

You were going to die.

There was no way out of it, this creature clearly had a lot of strength and could do a lot of damage.

After a couple seconds, you turned around and was surprised to see the monster wasn't behind you anymore.

Just when you looked back ahead, you bumped into a strong figure. The impact making you fall to the floor.

"Y/n?" Xavier said.

You looked up at him as he noticed the scratch on your chest.

"Oh my god!" He shouted, moving to help you.

That's all you remember, before everything turned black.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 -

You opened your eyes to the sound of talking, but immediately felt a stinging pain in your chest.

"Woah, hold on now." Xavier said, putting his hand on your arm. Stopping you from moving anymore.

"Xavier?" You whispered, finally noticing him beside you.

"Hey y/n." He smiled, looking at me.

You looked down at your hands as you soon remembered what had happened.
"That creature.." you whispered.

"Is that what attacked you?" Xavier asked.

His voice made you leave your thoughts, and you turned your attention to him.
"It had huge eyes.. and-"you tried to recall what happened, but you just couldn't.

Xavier moved closer, putting his hand in yours.
"It's okay just think. What did it look like?" Xavier questioned.

"It was big.. had sharp teeth and huge eyes.. but I couldn't get a good look because it happened so fast." You explained.

Xavier nodded.
"I'm just glad your okay, I thought I lost you." He spoke softly, squeezing your hand.

"I'm just lucky you found me." You smiled at him.

"Yeah.. I can't imagine if I hadn't." He frowned.

"Xavier.." you whispered which made him glance at you.

"What were you doing out alone in the forest anyways?" He asked, changing the subject.

"I-. I was just clearing my head." You said truthfully, and he nodded in response.

"..How long do I have to stay here?" You asked him.

"Until your scratch is fully healed."

"Great." You sighed.

Xavier chuckled and kissed the back of your hand.
"I'll stay here the whole time."

"You don't have to-"

"I want to." He cut you off, making you smile.