𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙨 › numb

The air was cold and misty, as you walked through the leaves. You didn't know what time it was, yet you didn't mind.

It was already dark but the full moon lit up the forest a little. You knew it wasn't safe and that it was probably a really bad idea.

But you enjoyed the outdoors and walking cleared your head.

Just when you were about to head back, you heard a scream. You jumped and turned around, only to see darkness.

"Y/n!" A voice shouted, as footsteps were running towards you. You recognised the voice immediately.

"Wednesday?" You called back, yet got no response.

You heard a low growl from behind you and felt a shiver fall down your spine. You couldn't hear Wednesdays voice anymore either.

As you slowly turned yourself around, you were met with a hideous monster. Big eyes stared right back at yours.

"O-oh my god.." You stuttered, as you slowly started to walk backwards, until your back collided with a tree.

The large creature walked towards you, it's face only inches from your own. The drool from its mouth landing on your face.

You squeezed your eyes shut and tried not to throw up. The monster continued to lean over you, as it breathed heavily.

It was examining your every move, so you tried your best to stay still. Yet, you jumped when it roared in your face.

It went to strike you but you managed to dodge it. You fell down onto the forest floor harshly, still the adrenaline in your veins, forced you to get back up.

You took the only chance you had and ran for your life. All the rumours had been true.. about the monster lurking in the woods. You didn't believe it and now you were going to die for it.

You breathed heavily as you continued to run. You felt your lungs burn in your chest from the lack of oxygen, as your legs grew tired.

Your vision started to go blurry while your head started to ache. Before you knew it, you tripped over a tree root and fell on your hands.

As your face made contact with the ground, there was a low snarl from above. The creature was leaning over you, as you felt it's hot breath on your neck.

This was it... you were going to die.

Thunder struck unexpectedly while rain stared to pour down, as you felt the cold drops fall onto your face.

Even though you were trying to stay incredibly quiet, your breathing was erratic. And after a moment, the monster roared loudly.

You flinched from the noise and looked up to see a fairly large hand, swipe down at you.

"No!" Wednesday screamed which picked up the monsters attention.

Your fingers started to shake, as you looked down at the scratch in the middle of your chest. It was stinging heavily and you knew that you couldn't hold on much longer.

Suddenly, the creature heard a different noise and quickly ran away.

"Y/n please.. don't do this to me.." you heard a voice whisper. The person came into view and you smiled, seeing that it was Wednesday.

"Hi.." You breathed out, your lungs felt like they were going to collapse.

Wednesday shook her head and cradled you in her arms, as you rested your head in her lap.

"Y/n." She cried out, grabbing a hold of your hand.

She squeezed it tightly before intertwining your fingers together. "Please don't l-leave me.." She sobbed. The sight of you slowly loosing consciousness, made her heart shatter.

"I don't want t-to die." You stuttered, feelings warm tears fall down your cheek.

"I love you.. I can't.. I can't loose you." Wednesday cried, barely being able to get the words out.

You winced at the pain in your chest and Wednesdays eyes widened. "It hurts so much." You squeezed your eyes shut, trying to forget about it.

"I know, it'll be okay.. I promise." Wednesday lips quivered as she rested her forehead against yours. Her eyes closed, trying to enjoy your last moment together.

You looked into each others eyes before your lips connected. The kiss was short as she pulled away.

"I-..stay strong for me okay?" You smiled weakly.

Wednesday sighed and nodded. You tried to reach up to caress her face, but you were too weak. "What am I going to do without you.." she chuckled lightly.

Your body felt numb, as your eyes started to grow heavy. "Y/n? Y/n.. No.. don't leave me!" She yelled in pain while shaking your shoulders, trying to get you to wake up.

But you were motionless and your conscience had gone. Your body was limp in Wednesdays arms, as she cried into your shoulder.

"I had so much to tell you.."