𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣 › bad day

It was wet, as you walked across the street. You were currently walking to Tyler's house.

The day had been terrible, and it didn't make you feel any better that it was raining. You hadn't even brought a umbrella, so you were already drenched.

You looked up as raindrops fell on your face, and you soon wiped them away. This day couldn't get any worse.

In the distance, there was a car coming.

But when it passed, there was a puddle on the road. And you got splashed, as you sighed.
"are you kidding me.." you whispered, crossing your arms.

You continued to walk until you saw his house, feeling relieved. Realising you could finally get out of this weather.

When you finally made it, you knocked on the door. With Tyler soon opening it.
"Hey- what's wrong?" He asks, seeing your frown.

You shake your head and he pulls you into a hug, wrapping his arms around you.
"It's okay." He whispered, kissing your head.

"I've had such a bad day." You muttered against his chest.

"I know.." he sighed, pulling away.

Tyler looked at your wet hair and clothes, then your face. The look of defeat on your face.
"how did you get so.. soaked."

"Splashed by a car." You chuckle.

"Come on." Tyler said, grabbing your arm and taking you inside.

You took off your shoes as Tyler walked upstairs, soon he returned with a towel.

"Here." He said, passing it to you.

"Thanks.. do you mind if I borrow some clothes?" You asked, as you shivered.

"Yeah, of course." He smiled and you followed him up the stairs, to his room.

He opened his closet and scanned through it, finding a shirt and joggers for you to wear.
"It's not much but-"

"It's fine, thank you." You cut him off, as you smiled at him.

He walked forward and laid them on his bed before turning to you.
"I'll make you some hot chocolate, if you want." He offered, taking your hand in his.

"You don't have to-"

"- i want to, anyways it'll warm you up." He said, kissing your forehead.

"Thank you." You smiled and he leaned down to kiss your lips.

"ill give you some privacy."

Tyler let go of your hand and left the room, leaving you alone. You promptly went to put on the clothes he gave you. His shirt was a little big on you, but you didn't mind.

After you got changed, and dried your hair a bit. You walked down the stairs, breathing in the smell of hot chocolate.

You smiled as you saw Tyler in the kitchen, holding a cup in his hand.
"Hey." He smirked, you looked so cute in his clothes.

"Hi." You replied, as he passed the warm cup to you.

"Here, freshly made." He said, handing it to you.

"Thank you, honestly." You added, looking up at him. He nodded and watched, as you took a sip of the hot chocolate.

"it's fine,.. do you like it?" he asked, waiting for your opinion.

"I love it." you smiled, as Tyler wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked, rubbing your back gently.

"please." you said, making him chuckle.

"I'll get some blankets." Tyler smiled, letting go of your waist as he walked off.

While he went to get them, you moved from your spot to take a seat on the couch. Feeling relaxed as soon as you laid down.

You closed your eyes until Tyler returned. He sat down before putting the blanket over the two of you. He then grabbed the tv remote and wrapped his arm around you.

You rested your head on his shoulder, and he kissed your forehead.
"I'm so lucky to have you." you whispered, which made him look at you.

"No. I'm so lucky to have you." He said, leaning down to give you a kiss. You pulled away soon after and rolled your eyes with a smile.

You moved your hand, to intertwine it with his. Tyler kissed your hand and squeezed it, as you felt your heart race.