𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 › different

There was something about you, that Rowan saw. Something that made you different from everyone else. The moment he laid eyes on you,  he just couldn't look away.

You were on his mind 24/7, but Rowan didn't even know why this was. He just couldn't figure out why you were so important to him.

-

The halls were empty, as you walked through them. You were late to class and practically running to your next lesson. But when you turned a corner, you bumped into a strong figure.

Knocking you and the books in your hand, on the floor.

"Sh*t I'm sorry!" You heard a familiar voice shout, as you looked up. Surprised to see that it was Rowan.

He was usually early to class.
"It's fine." You muttered while moving to pick up your books.

"Let me help you." He said, crouching down to pick up the rest.

"Thanks." You smiled.

As you made eye contact with him, you felt a weird feeling in your chest. But it soon left when you looked away to stand up.

"Here." He said, handing you the rest of your books.

"Thanks Rowan." You whispered as he glanced at you.

"You know my name?" He smiled, almost shocked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" You said, raising an eyebrow.

Rowan cleared his throat.
"No it's just, I didn't think you noticed me."

"Oh well. I better head to class, see you later?" You sighed.

"Y-yeah." He replied before you walked away.

Rowan watched as you walked away, feeling happiness rise inside him after you left.

After that, you and Rowan talked a bit more. As he finally had the courage to speak to you. You were surprised, you and him had a lot more in common than you thought.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 -

The weather was terrible as you walked through the rain, you had decided to take a walk. Not realizing that you would be drenched after a couple minutes.

You also forgot to bring an umbrella, so you were pretty much screwed.

But all of a sudden, you felt a presence behind you. When you turned around, you jumped to see that it was Rowan.

"You scared the crap out of me." You said, crossing your arms.

He was holding an umbrella,
"Sorry." He chuckled.

Rowan noticed how you shivered from the cold rain, you didn't even have a coat on.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"I w-was just going for a walk, but then it started to rain. And well.." you explained, looking down at your wet clothes.

"Here." Rowan sighed, moving closer to you as the umbrella went over your head.

"Thanks." You smiled.

There was barely any space between you two. As Rowan's shoulder kept touching yours, and often his hand would make contact with your own.

You kept feeling the same weird feeling, it was almost like you had butterflies in your stomach.

You had talked to plenty of guys, and didn't feel a thing. So why was it every time you spoke to him, you felt your heart flutter?

It was a mystery that you just couldn't solve..

"Let's get you inside." He whispered, closing the umbrella before you walked inside.

You were freezing from your soaked clothes, you needed to change.

The annoying thing was, you had to go outside to get to your dorm.

You looked up at rowan and sighed,
"Do you mind taking me to my dorm?" You asked as he smiled.

"Sure."

Rowan walked next to you, following you to your dorm.

Once you were standing in front of your room door, you turned around to look at him.
"Thanks Rowan, I seriously owe you one."

"No it's fine, I don't mind really." He chuckled.

It went silent for a moment.

You didn't know what had taken over you, as you moved closer to him. Rowan didn't seem to care, as he put his hand on your waist. Pulling you in until there was no space between the two of you.

His hand then went to your cheek, and your eyes closed as your lips landed on his.

His lips moved in sync with your own, until you had to pull away.

"Rowan.." you whispered, putting your hand on his chest.

He didn't say anything, as he looked deep into your eyes.