𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖 › love and war

Morticia was one of the most beautiful girls in Nevermore. Everyone loved her and she would get flirted with all the time. Yet, there was only one person that she loved. And that was you.

The moment you first laid eyes on her, you couldn't look away. She was breathtaking in every way.

You were surprised that she returned your feelings, because she could've had anyone in school. But there was one problem..

Even when Morticia announced to the school that the two of you were dating. People still continued to flirt and cat- call her. Which just made you frustrated 24/7.

At first, you acted like it didn't bother you. But Morticia could read you like a book and she knew you were jealous. Yet who wouldn't be?

She tried to reassure you all the time that she was yours.

Still, that didn't stop one particular boy. Gomez Addams.

He was known for being a popular guy, almost the same as Morticia.. getting complimented all the time.

That's what gave him the confidence to talk to your girlfriend. He knew the two of you were dating, yet Gomez didn't care one bit. He'd even talk to her, right in front of your face.

It was hard to control yourself, when the girl you loved was talking with someone like him. You knew Gomez was doing it to get a rise out of you.

He always had that cheeky smirk on his face, whenever he approached her.

-

You were walking through the cold halls, as you had just finished your last class.

Your day had been terrible and all you wanted to do was see Morticia. She always found a way to make you smile.

All of a sudden, you noticed something in the distance.

It was Gomez and Morticia.. and you felt jealously burn in your chest.

They were both laughing while Gomez had his arm wrapped around her. You watched in anger, as he eyed her body.

"Hey y/n- what's wrong?" Larissa said, standing beside you.

She looked in the direction you were and sighed. "You've got to be kidding me."

You shook your head and looked down at your shoes, Larissa knew you were trying to suppress your anger.

"Y/n don't do anything stupid." Larissa warned you.

You lifted your head up to look at her, as your jaw clenched. "I hate that as*hole.." You paused for a moment. "I've had enough of this sh*t."

Before Larissa could stop you, you had already stormed off towards them. Morticia turned and was surprised to see you, as she raised an eyebrow.

"Y/n? What's wrong.." She started.

"Gomez." You sighed and crossed your arms.

He smirked and glanced at you. "What do you want now?"

"For you to get your hands off my girlfriend." You muttered, pointing to his hand on Morticia's waist.

He chuckled and pulled away, before walking towards you. "Jealous much L/n?" He asked.

You stared at Morticia who was behind him, she had a guilty look on her face.
"I just think you should be respectful asshole."

Gomez clenched his jaw and took a step closer, his face only inches from yours. "What are you gonna do about it?"

You felt yourself growing uncomfortable, as he remained close to you. The only thing you wanted to do was punch him in the face.

Your feelings started to control you, and then you didn't have a choice.

Not even a second later, your hand had already collided with his face. Gomez held his cheek in pain before attacking you back.

"Y/n!" You heard Morticia scream.

It was too late now, this could only end in one way.

As Gomez was trying to land punches on you, you managed to dodge them and knock him off his feet. You climbed on top of him, now being able to hit him properly.

You continued to hear your name being called, and finally looked up to see Morticia getting held back.

Guilt washed over you and you nearly forgot where you were. The look in her eyes made your heart ache.

Gomez noticed you getting distracted and took the chance. He grabbed you by the shoulders and knocked you down on your back.

Before you knew it, his hand made contact with your face. You started to see colours and couldn't bring yourself to fight back any longer.

"He's gonna kill them!" Morticia yelled.

But Gomez wasn't stopping anytime soon, as he continued to beat you up. You felt your body growing weaker while your eyes started to close.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 -

Your body ached heavily, as you slowly opened your eyes. You didn't recognise your surroundings and instantly started to panic.

"Where am I?" You whispered.

You felt a presence beside you and turned to see Morticia, who was asleep.

After a moment, you tried to move but all you felt was pain. The noise you made ended up waking Morticia.

"Y/n!" She yelled.

She instantly wrapped her arms around you, as she squeezed you tightly. Completely forgetting about how much pain you were in.

"Ow!" You moaned which made her pull away.

"Sh*t.. I'm sorry." She whispered.

Morticia slid her hand over yours before intertwining your fingers. "I thought you were dead."

You noticed her trying to suppress her tears. "Love.. it's my fault. I shouldn't have hit him." You smiled weakly.

Morticia shook her head and wiped the tears away. "No, it's his. I should have listened to you."

She started to cry again and you felt strings pull at your heart. "Hey.." You put your hand under her chin, as she gazed up at you.

You leaned forward and kissed her lips softly. "I was so scared y/n.." She whispered.

You wrapped your arms around her carefully as she accepted your embrace. Morticia rested her hands on your neck and sobbed into your shoulder.

"I know..I'm not going anywhere.. don't worry." You said softly into her hair while you rubbed her back.

After a long moment, Morticia finally managed to calm down. She rested her head on your chest, as you ran a hand through her hair.

"So what happened to Gomez?" You spoke up.

Morticia shrugged. "I don't know.. I hope he gets kicked out though."

You chuckled but stopped again from the pain you felt. "Are you okay?" Morticia asked, putting a hand on your chest.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." You nodded.

She smiled and leaned up to kiss you, as her lips pressed against yours gently. You kissed for a moment until she pulled away.

"I love you."

A/n.

Hi lovelies!

Thank you so much for 539K reads! Im so grateful for every single one of you.

Also, I have been running out of ideas lately, so if any of you have any requests or ideas please drop them in the comments.

Annabelle <3