𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙨 › ignored

Part two of 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙨 › alone

"Enid.." You whispered, and turned to look at Wednesday.

She had a straight face as she averted her gaze from you. Wednesday didn't say a word, before she moved away from you and walked past Enid.

Enid raised an eyebrow at you, but you were speechless.

"Where you ever gonna tell me?" She asked.

"What?" You were too focused on the thought of Wednesday walking out, that you had no idea what Enid had said.

"You and Wednesday." She said, crossing her arms against her chest.

"We aren't together.. I've got to get going." You muttered and walked away from the wall.

You just had to leave, you were too confused on what had just happened to have a conversation.
As you put your hand on the door handle, you turned to look at Wednesday.

She was on her typewriter again, not even acknowledging your presence.

You sighed before opening the door, soon slamming it behind you.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 -

The week had gone by slowly, and it was torture.

Wednesday had been ignoring you ever since the two of you got caught by Enid, you didn't know what it was. You felt like she was playing with your feelings.

One second, she tells you the truth about her feelings towards you. And then the other, she acts
like you don't even exist.

You wondered what she was thinking, that maybe she had lost interest in you.

It was the last thing you wanted, but with the way that Wednesday had been acting towards you. You wouldn't be that surprised if she never spoke to you again.

You felt your heart burn whenever you passed her in the hallways, as she would look straight ahead.

You even bothered to ask Enid about her, but she had no clue what was going on with Wednesday.

What you hated the most, was that she still talked normally with Enid and everyone else. It just proved that she was doing it purposely.

There were even nights where you had stayed up, thinking about her. Your thoughts were loud, screaming at you to just talk to her.

But it was hard to communicate with someone, who didn't even want to pay attention to you.

-

When you walked through the halls, you looked out at the snow. It had only started a few days ago.

You didn't mind it because winter was one of your favourite seasons. Still, the snow was the only part you liked about it.

Not a lot of people were outside, they were probably indoors because most people hated the cold.

You crossed your arms against your chest, as you looked at your breath in air. Just then, you noticed a dark figure.

It was just at the end of the hallway. You immediately recognised it to be Wednesday, as she was leaning her back against the wall.