ORDER #3

🍪

YOU SAT with your hands between your thighs, you had never been in such a noisy environment.
You were sitting in the back, Kevin beside you. He'd insisted on sitting next to you so he could introduce you to everyone- but in the 10 minutes you and Kevin had been sitting there: he only managed to introduce 2.

"That's Chucky- obviously that's not his real name but it's because he used to scare us all the time and-"

You tuned him out, staring outside the window looking at the passing buildings and all the people walking down the sidewalk.

You wondered what you had gotten yourself into.

...

DIEGO WAS sitting on in the seat in the left isle next to Kevin. He had his headphones in, shuffling through his playlist.
He turned his head to face Kevin, he was talking away cluelessly - arguing about something random and unimportant with Chucky. He moved his eyes from Kevin's face, they landed on y/n's

Diego was still upset, he thought how y/n was very opinionated and rolled his eyes.
God, how annoying.

He was still wondering as to why Kevin even invited you to eat.
Diego studied her face, her side profile as she watched outside the window.
Her nose, eyes, and lips perfectly fit together. Crafted to the upmost perfection, she could model.

Diego scoffed, Shes pretty- but she's a bitch.
He rolled his eyes and averted his sight from her face. He moved his whole body to face his window, he continued to listen to music and closed his eyes. He hoped that this day needed soon.

...

DIEGO WOKE up to fingers poking his face. His eyes shot open and he felt the fingers retreat quickly from his cheek.
He'd fallen asleep.

"Shit." He took out his headphones and looked around, y/n stood in front of him- her hand midway in the air.

"Roncas como perro." She said, fighting a smile from her face.
"Shut up."
"Anyways, uh, we've arrived." She pointed to the window behind her, "Kevin said to leave you in the van and that they were gonna lock you in here? I've decided to wake you up since I'm just super nice." y/n gave a slick smile.

"Yea, sure whatever rows your boat."
"I'm definitely rowing, anyways let's go."

Y/n grabbed Diego by the hand and pulled him up from his seat, dragging him out the bus. Diego was surprised, she didn't let him grab anything - or fix his hair.

Her hand felt really soft.

Was he enjoying this?

No, Diego compose yourself.

"Let go of me right now."
"What?"
"Let go off me, y/n"
"But they're going to get better seats-"
"Just let go, god can you listen? I look like a mess right now and reporters will probably be there."

Y/n removed her hand from Diego's, "God, be fucking nice for once, will you?"

Diego watched as y/n walked out the bus, she looked pretty pissed as she walked out.
Diego scoffed, why is she so sensitive? He rolled his eyes and walked back to his seat- reaching into his bag for a mirror and a flip comb, brushing his hair to look acceptable enough. He threw his comb back into the bag and traded it for a lipstick and chapstick.
Hey, he can't be caught with chapped ass lips can he?