ORDER #8

im treating you guys in this chap, enjoy my chikis ;)

🍪

YOU SPUTTERED, "Woah, what? Personal baker?? Diego-"
"Shh, don't argue, just put your hat and glasses back in cause we're leaving."
"Diego I cant-"
"Shh"
"Diego I don't bake"

Diego turned back to you, "But you said-"
"As a joke, idiot! Dude, if I knew how to bake I wouldn't have met you!"
Diego sighed, his hands swept over his face as he groaned.
"You know, whatever- we can figure this out in the car. We're leaving."

He groaned a hat and a black mask himself, he grabbed your hand and helped you get up from the couch.
The paparazzi was still outside, just waiting to catch another glimpse of you two together. As you both walked out, hands intertwined- the reporters went wild and the cameras clicked- fans were going crazy over the girl who had "captured" Diego's heart.
He led you to a matte black sports car.

"Damn, this car is sexy what."
"You know what they say about cars and their owners- they're the same." Diego winked.
"I thought that was for dogs-"
"Basically the same thing."

Diego led you to the passengers door, opening it for you so you could get inside. Closing it once you were concealed. The crowd went wild over this, finding it attractive that Diego had manners.
He got into the drivers seat and closed the door, starting the car- it roared as its engine turned on.
"Put on your seatbelt, y/n"
"Yea, yea- I know I'm not a little girl."

Diego put one hand on the wheel, turning his neck so he could see out from the back window.
You examined his features- how well they went together- his jawline was sharp, his nose was medium length and the side view was straight, his eyes were brown- but in the sun they shined and the took on a hazel tint, his lips were fullish- they usually took on a pink tint and they weren't dry , they also-

"Attention to y/n, did you know that staring is rude?"
You snapped out of your trance, and saw a sly smile forming on Diego's face as he looked to where he was driving.

"You're not funny."
"You're right, I'm fucking hilarious."

⚽️

YOUR MOM cried as she watched your luggages be rolled out by Diego and packed into the back of his car- your dad looked numb, studying Diego up and down.

"Mija, you don't have to go-"
"Ma.." You sighed, "I have to, it's for you and dad safety, okay? I'll be fine, Diego will take care of me."
You cringed at the last statement.
Your mother hugged you, but in your peripheral vision- you watched as your dad walked over to Diego.
He questioned him, Diego looked nervous as he had his hand behind his neck and the other in his pocket. You snickered as you watched, you'd never seen him this nervous.

Once your mom finally detached from your body, you waved at her goodbye and walked to Diego- standing next to the passenger seat.
Your arms crossed against your chest, "So, we're you trying to please my dad?"
"What?" Diego responded nervous, his hand reaching for the back of his neck.
"I saw him questioning you, you were nervous!"
"No I wasn't!"
You pointed at his hand, "You seem to do that when you're nervous."

Diego removed his hand from his neck, opening the car door for you, "Just- get in."

;

"So, what's my job now?", you said- breaking the silence in the car.
"I don't know, I kinda thought you baked."
"Well," you sighed, "I don't, I can't even cook."
"I only really wanted you to bake one thing."
"And what was it?"
He smirked, "Galletas de azúcar con almendras."
Your eyes rolled, "Fuck those cookies."
"Well, I don't think it'll be that hard to bake, right?"
"I don't think?"
"Look up the ingredients."
You looked at Diego confused, "What? Why?"

"I know the first thing we're doing at your new home."

⚽️

YOU AND DIEGO came home with bags of food and ingredients, setting them down on the kitchens island.
"Wow," You managed to whisper out, "Your house, it's beautiful."
Diego smiled, "Let me show you to your room."

He stated walking, you followed behind him. Diego led you up some stairs, into a hall full of doors.
"My room is this one, and this is the bathroom with a bath." He tapped on two doors, he continued walking.
"And this," He stood in front of a door on the left, "This will be your room."
It was next to Diego's room, "Just in case you have something to ask- I'm right next door."
"Ah, okay I got it."
"Your luggage is still in the car, how about we go get that and set you up in here? Then we can go experiment with the cookies."

;

Diego helped you set up your things, he placed your shirts in the closet and the few shoes you had on a shoe rack. Once he finished doing whatever he was doing, he looked at you.
He watched as you organized somethings on your bed : stuffed animals, pillows, blankets and such.
Its was only day one, and Diego knew the relationship was fake - but as he got to know you more and spend more time with you, part of him wished it was real.
He scooted next to you, you'd moved onto organizing your socks into pairs.
Since moving in with him was in such short notice - you had no time to fix your clothes, so you just threw every sock into your luggage - even if it wasn't paired.
He watched as you struggled to find the correct match for a black sock in your hand.
"Here give me that."
Diego took the sock from your hand, "Hey! What are you doing!-"

You turned to face him,
and you did- only just inches away from your face.
You could feel Diego breathing, his eyes stared at every feature on your face. From your eyes, to your nose, to your lips. You swallowed the lump that had formed in your throat.
You felt as one of Diego's hands found his way to your hips and the other lifted your chin to face up at him, giving him a better view of your face.
Your heart was quickening, your face was red hot, Diego's eyes continued looking into yours. His face got closer, and closer- but you didn't care. You were surprised with yourself, you expected to hate the fact that his hands were on your body- but instead you found yourself craving him.
Your hands slipped onto Diego's muscular frame, tracing his back.
Your lips finally touched, a kiss broke out between the two of you. But it wasn't a kiss of love, it was a kiss of confusion.
You both felt it, there was no love- just confusion and hunger for each other. Diego's other hand roamed to your body, pulling you closer towards him and your kiss grew hungrier, your hands grabbed his face and neck.
He whimpered into the kiss, pushing in deeper and you reciprocated. He leaned you against the wall, the kiss still going, both of you making out with each other- forgetting about the anger and hate you had for each other just a few weeks ago.

Once you guys finally disconnected, you looked at each other. No words were changed, Diego let go of your body.

"Uh, I think I'd better leave you alone."
"Yea.." You whispered out, Diego looked at you once more before slipping out of the room.
You stood against the wall, confused.

Why did I enjoy that?

👩🏻‍🍳

a/n :
sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes
tysm for reading <3
-K