TOTAL.

🍪

EVERYTHING felt unreal, both to diego and you. you couldn't believe that two people that had once despised each others guts were now official.

the last two days in paris were something of pure dreams, although you could say diego and y/n had been dating for months now- now that it was confirmed- diego stepped up more.
the spoiling was endless, the princess treatment was never abandoned.

even once you guys returned, it didn't end.

diego was absolutely under a spell, both were- but diego was unbelievable.
but it didn't mean y/n didn't enjoy it.

she enjoyed the endless attention from diego, the kissed and hugs- and some other not so clean activities.

not only that, but diego was a total suck up to y/n's parents.

throughout the course of their relationship, diego had accompanied y/n back to her parents house, and he never failed to always bring some type of goodie with him for both y/n's dad and mom. whether it was flowers for her mom, or tools for her dad- he was a total suck up, almost like a teacher pet.

but her parents didn't mind, they liked being spoiled as well.

as diego put it, "gotta keep my suegros happy right?"

you also did end up meeting diego's parents, even though it was a total disaster and you were a nervous wreck- diego's parents took a liking to you, and ended up growing very fond of you.

"sabes que, estoy sorprendida! nunca pensé que mi diegito estaría tan contento con alguien! he used to be a bigg playboy so i thought-"

"ma."

she would tsk and then turn to you, "either way, i'm happy diego is so happy with you! actually, sabias que-"

"ma! stop, don't even finish that sentence!"

"and who do you think you're talking to like that, diego? anyways, diego-"

you also grew fond of diego's mom as well.

⚽️

TODAY was a special day. an awfully special day.

it was a huge match for diego and the team, they faced off with the united states soccer team- a match that everyone would crowd into a stadium to watch due to the intense rivalry between the two teams.

but to diego, that was the less important part of today. he still looked at the notification on his phone.

one reminder.

"2 years with y/n <3"

he had constantly apologized to y/n, saying how he was sorry about the game landing on the exact date of their anniversary. while diego was losing his mind, y/n was calm. she reassured him, that everything was fine.

"diego, we can celebrate after, don't worry okay?"

but diego still felt unsure.

he sat in the locker room, watimg, y/n had t arrived to the stadium yet. could she be sitting in the audience already?

but she would do that, diego thought, she always visits before my matches..

diego was overthinking everything today. he was sure he could play, but he was just not really into it.
he sighed heavily, his hands laying over his face has he slumped in the couch in the lockers.

he stayed like that for a few minutes, just letting his mind empty out- for his thoughts to flow out like a waterfall so he could clear his mind.

but alexis walked over to him.

"wey, tienes visitor."

diego sat up almost immediately, alexis walked always and revealed y/n standing behind him, her hands behind her back as she smiled, she wore diego's jersey.

he jumped up, wrapping his arms around her almost immediately. kissing her head, and keeping her in his arms- hugging her tightly.

"o-okay, diego- too tight!"

he let go in an instant, watching her catch her breath before smiling at him once more.

"i'm here! sorry i'm late, there's a lot of people here-"

"no- i'm just glad your here, y/n."

y/n smiled again, she topped suddenly. diego looked at her confused.

"ah! before i forget-"

she took her arms out from behind her- she held a ziplock baggie in her hands. she handed it to diego.

"here a little snack, sugar almond cookies."
diego smiled, "my favorite, thank you y/n- i love you so much- you know that right?"

"you tell me that every second of the day, diego. i know that."

"just making sure!"

"i love you too, diego."

y/n smiled once more, watching diego open the bag and eat a cookie.

"i'll get going now, good luck!"
she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, diego's posture softened, almost as if he was melting. as she turned away and began walking to the door. she stopped directly infront of it, turning around once more.

"i still think your galletas are disgusting though."

FIN.

a/n :
the end :,,)
i wrote the last two chaps over the last 5 days and tbh i hate them?? LOLL

tysm for all the support on this book i genuinely didn't think it would get this far?? i made this as a joke and it just started from there HAHA

i ABSOLUTELY hate this book with all my passion, just smth i wanted yall 2 know but still i thank y'all for all the love and support, i wish i could've made this book better but again it was a joke so i didn't rly try 😭

but there is still an epilogue that i am yet to write so wait for that! :)

love u guys, i'll come back w a better diego book soon (i actually have an idea, sooo)

tysm for reading this shitty ass book HAHA :,) i have more books coming up shdhjsbdw

GALLETAS
fin.
01/05/23
-K