ORDER #6

🍪

YOU AND Diego were getting along surprisingly well now.
Both of you sat down at a snack spot at the amusement park- Chucky and Kevin were lost somewhere in the park, you and Diego figured that they would text you once they were done doing whatever they were doing.

Diego and you ate. In his hands, Diego held chicharrones and you had esquite. Sharing food together, you talked about random things- childhood stories, work stories, scary stories- just about anything.
It didn't feel like the y/n and Diego from before, the ones that refused to see each other or even talk.

Eventually, the conversation got serious.

"So..", You played with the plastic spoon- twirling it with the tip of your finger, "What are we gonna do?"
Swallowing the chicharrón he was eating- Diego responded, "What do you mean?"
"The pictures, Diego. What are we gonna do? The whole world thinks i'm your, uh, girlfriend."
"Rightt.. You see, I kinda forgot about that."
"Well, we need to talk about it. People are stalking me. Finding out things about me."
Diego shot you a look. A concerned one, "What?"
"Yea, your crazy fangirls found out where I work. Diego, I saw a tiktok earlier about it. You have to do something."
"You see now there, that's where you're wrong."
"What?"
"I can't really do anything without you agreeing to do it with me. We're both included in this."

Diego had a point, if he'd done something without confronting you about it first- you'd probably would've ripped out all his hair from his scalp- you'd make him go pelón again.

"Well, we need to figure it out- and we need to figure it out fast."
Diego started to think, trying to get an idea to pop into his mind. His brainstorming was cut short when his phone rang. He lifted it up and looked at the caller id.

INCOMING CALL:
chunky 😽😽

"It's Chucky and Kevin, they're probably done- lets go"
Diego picked up the trash on the table as you got up, throwing it away as you guys made your way to the snack spots exit.
Diego grabbed your hand, "It's getting crowded, don't let go."
You held his, and nodded- and you both began to walk.

Unknown to both of you, another picture was taken.

⚽️

WHEN YOU and Diego finally found Kevin and Chucky, they were both jumping happily.
"Dude did you see that?? Oh my god both of you should've been there it was-"

"I was pretty much done after the roller coaster.", you said- laughing.
Chucky and Kevin walked along with you and Diego- eating the leftover snacks you guys still held in your hands as you made your way to the park's entrance, stopping by some gift stores and picking up some useless merchandise.
Kevin would exit these stores with at least 3 stuffed animals and 5 new headband accessories.

"Ok, but you can never have enough stuffed animals and headbands- it's like, essential-"
"Kevin, they end up all over the floor at the team house."
"Sharing is caring."

By the time you had neared closer to the entrance, about an hour had passed.
The group of 4 took notice of the ruckus in the front, employees were shoving people away- light flashes filled the atmosphere.

Everyone turned to look each other, "How do they know we're here? Kevin didn't say anything- and he has the biggest mouth!" Chucky exclaimed
"Yea! This wasn't my fault!"

Kevin and Chucky turned to look at you and Diego, "Did you guys?-"
"No. We didn't"
"Are you sure?"

Kevin pulled out his phone, immediately going onto twitter and checking the trending tab.

"Well, so much for a distraction."
"What?" The tone in your voice was confusion, Kevin handed you his phone- Diego looking over your shoulder.

A picture was tending, one of you and Diego holding hands as you left the snack stop.

GOSSIP : Diego Lainez and Girlfriend Spotted at Amusement Park Date!
Published Dec 5, 10:45 PM

"HEY! THERE THEY ARE!"
Employees and paparazzi turned, facing to your groups direction. Flashes on flashes commenced, pictures being taken over and over again.
"How the fuck are we gonna get out of here?"
"As we always do," Diego responded, "Push through the crowd."

Kevin and Chucky held onto each other tightly, You held onto Kevin's hand and Diego held onto yours- a chain formed between the 4 of you as you pushed through the crowd of cameras.
Kevin made you keep your head low, your jackets hood over your head- trying to conceal your face as you looked down at your feet.
The crowd was rough, you guys were having trouble holding onto each other- eventually, hands slipped and Diego was lost in the crowd of paparazzi and reporters.

Even though you, Kevin, and Chucky made it out- you couldn't just leave Diego alone- the chaos was still commencing, questions being thrown around. The 3 of you located Diego, as there was a circle forming around him.

"There," Chucky said, "He's there, we just need to push through."
So you did, in the same way you got out- you got in- interlocking hands with Kevin and Chucky as they kept you between them. As you neared closer, you guys heard Diego's voice.

"No, No! What? Why would I- NO! I just came to hang out! God, let me out!"
He was denying questions, and trying to push his way out- but he was held in place by cameras and people holding him in place.

Eventually, you grabbed ear of one question- a question loud enough for everyone to hear

;

"Is the girl pictured with you recently, really your girlfriend- Mr. Lainez? The world wants to know!"

You caught a glimpse of him through the crowd, Kevin was in front- he had broke through the sea of people, pulling you and Chucky with him. You were now in Diego's range view.

Reporters waited for the answer.

Diego looked at you, and you looked back. Kevin and Chucky stared at him.
Diego gave you a sympathetic look, his eyes screamed, "I'm sorry"

"Yes, y/n is my girlfriend."

The cameras never turned to you so quick, the world stopped under your feet. As the flashed drowned out Diego's face, you couldn't see. You were now the center of attention for the whole world to see.

👩🏻‍🍳

a/n : :)
sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes
also TYSM FOR 1K READS!! love u sm 🥹
tysm for reading <3
-K