ORDER #22

🍪

WITH THE match officially over with, the final week in france was looming over the team.
as the week progressed by, everything felt normal. like nothing had changed.

but in the back of your mind, diego's unconfirmed decision still lurked, stuck like glue. you tried not thinking about it, but it was always there, subtly.
you couldn't stop thinking about it, everything was going so well- fuck, you guys were a fake couple for gods sake, you guys had sex- but he couldn't confirm once confronted with it?

it was something that just stuck in your mind the whole last week. every single second, it was there.

it became friday extremely fast, the end of the trip coming soon. but diego still hadn't answered the question.
you guys only hung out a little the final week, diego wandering off to do whatever he did, but you weren't able to hang out with chucky or kevin either- they were out doing whatever as well, leaving you all alone.

only one person to hang out with, you thought.

acevedo.

you would proceed to his hotel room, which he shared with alexis.

"what's up girll" acevedo would say as he opened the door.
"i'm bored out of my mind, you and alexis got anything to do?"

acevedo closed the door behind you, "nah- ooh WAIT."

you looked up at him as he quickly pulled his phone out his pocket.

"i got something- i met this girl at a club last night and ouuu- i need help on texting her."

"no mames wey-"
"oh my god please- i've been single for too long help an amigo out, y/n!!"

you scoffed, flopping onto the edge of the bed- alexis was eating chips and watching tv. acevedo sat down beside you, on his phone.

"cmon, help me out, please ?!"
"fine. only because i have nothing to do."

"sweet! thanks y/n, you're a great friend!"
"ha, only using me for my knowledge- fuck you acevedo."

⚽️

KEVIN, CHUCKY, AND DIEGO sat around in a coffee shop- a notepad laid in front of diego, a pen in his hand.

"you wanna do this tonight, but you don't have anything?" chucky said.

"yea..?"

both kevin and chucky dragged their hands over their faces.

"then you have to come up with something, you want to make it special right?" kevin spoke.

diego did indeed want to make it special, but his problem is that he didn't know how. he had bought y/n things as an apology but he didn't want to do the same thing for his final answer. he wanted to make it special, he just didn't know how.

he twirled the pen between his fingers as he looked around, trying to think.
he had asked kevin and chucky for help as well, but they weren't really being helpful.

"wey, solo cómprale flores. i don't think she'll care, as long as she's getting an answer." kevin said before taking a sip of his coffee.

"would she really?"
"maybe if you stopped thinking like a rich person for a sec then yea!!" kevin cheered

diego's lips pursed into a thin line, placing down his pen onto the coffee table.

"okay but would she really-"
"SOLO CÓMPRALE FLORES WEY-"

👩🏻‍🍳
a/n:

short chap :,)

ALSO,,, a lot of y'all are confused as to why the fic is ending soon (aka like 2 chaps minimum) so DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN LMKK 😭

sorry for any spelling / grammar mistakes

go read heart defender by me obvi xx

tysm for reading <3

-K.