FINAL SWEET.

🍪
i hate this chap deeply, i apologize for the shot writing HAHA

YARELI stood at the side, she was thinking.

she had been so busy the whole week, rushing around and planning things. there was not a moment in her week where was was not running around with countless things in her arms or where her car was completely spotless. she was always bringing things or picking up things.

she had been so busy she wasn't able to see y/n all week until today.

yareli was kinda glad she didn't get to see y/n though, she wanted it to be a surprise not only to her but also to everyone else. she wanted to be included in it, she wanted to have her genome reaction. although the suspense was killing her, she couldn't imagine how diego was feeling.

diego was in the same boat as yareli, he hadn't seen y/n all week. although they did talk over the phone, he was restricted from seeing her at all- he was kicked out of the house, and was forced to spend the week at the team home. diego felt deprived, he could t wait for the day he was able to see y/n again - but now that the day was upon them, he was freaking out.

but he kept it hidden, obviously.

diego stood in front of a floral arch, one with flowers that had been carefully picked out by him and yareli the week before. he stood with his hands in front of him, clasped together as he waited patiently. murmurs from the guests flowed around. diego was nervous out of his mind.

he couldn't stop thinking about everything, how y/n and him had first met to the day that let you this occasion. the day which he finally decided to get down on one knee and profess his love even further- the day in which he knelt down onto one knee- in the dirt of a beautiful flower garden in the summer, and placed a ring on the finger of the one girl he seemingly only had eyes for.

it was his wedding day, his and y/n's wedding day. and even though he was happy, unbelievably happy- his heart was panting in his chest. if it weren't for the cool breeze, sweat would be dripping down his face.

much planning had gone to this day, not only was it heavily influenced by y/n's ideas- but diego made sure to include her and his parents on the planning, letting their insights flow in the decor and food.
he wanted the wedding to be memorable and a staple in their relationship. a day that would be the most gorgeous, that could never be beat in beauty.

and it was, taking place during a cooler day in the summer afternoon- it was influenced by flowers and nature, soft colors, and royalty sense.
he wanted to make sure y/n felt like a princess on her big day, so to insure that- he let their mothers help him chose out many of the decorations.

they definitely had an eye for decorations, because despite wanting y/n to feel like the only princess during the whole day- he himself felt like a princess as well.

a silly thought, but it was true.

diego was snapped out of his thoughts by music- the music started with a crescendo.

tchaikovsky's romeo and juliet, the climax of the piece. the 13:34 minute mark and onwards.

the piece was something diego picked out himself, something that distinguished his feelings every-time he saw his fiancée. the piece started off as an unease, but brewed into a beautiful harmony of instruments, leading to the heavenly like love theme. the moment in which his heart fell into its knees for one woman only, the piece felt like diego's feelings when he realized he truly loved y/n, a grand explosion of realization and every caring emotion in the world was consumed into one.

he watched the entrance as the song continued to build-up, his body tensed as it anxiously waited. the crowd turned to look, the music building up each second until it couldn't anymore, everyone held their breaths.