ORDER #5

🍪

YOU LOOKED at yourself in the mirror. The life was drained out of your body, instead of looking like yourself- you looked like a walking corpse.

"Jeez, how depressing."
You untied your hair, placing the hair ties on your wrist- letting your hair fall down. Walking over to the shower, you turned it on.
You smelt like cookies, chocolate, and bleach- you had cleaned the floors, your next shift wasn't until 3 days. Surprisingly, your ogre of a manager pitied you enough to let you have a break. Although not long- you still appreciated it.

You left the shower running and walked out the bathroom hurriedly- opening your closet door to pick out an outfit. You didn't own much, so you decided on some baggy jeans, a plain colored shirt, and a jacket.

Winters in Mexico were brutal- and since you didn't know when you'd get back, you weren't gonna take any chances.

With your outfit laid out on your bed, you grabbed your phone and walked back into the bathroom. Closing the door behind you, you placed your phone on the sink counter- a song coming out of the speaker.

No Debes Jugar - Selena y Los Dinos

You stepped in the shower, letting the water fall on you- you felt refreshed almost immediately.

;

"pERO MOY PRONTO YO TE PONGO EN TU LUGARrRR"

You sang to the Selena song, dancing in the shower- you weren't Selena, you were actually the farthest thing from her- but that won't stop you from singing your heart out to one of the best songs ever made.

But the thing that made you stop, was your parents.

"TE ESCUCHAS COMO UN PERRO QUE SE ANDA MURIENDO Y/N!!" Your dad yelled.
"HAY NO LE PONGAS ATENCIÓN MI NIŃA PRECIOSA, TE ESCUCHAS COMO UN ÁNGEL BONITO!!"

You laughed at your moms statement as you squeezed the last amount of conditioner out of your hair. You turned the water off as the song changed.

Nobody's Business - Rihanna ft. Chris Brown

You wrapped yourself in a towel and you quietly sang the words.

Ain't nobody's business, just mine and my baby

You sprayed some perfume on yourself, Victoria's secret's Rouge Elixir - and paired it with some deodorant. You dried yourself off and bundled your hair up with your towel. The song changed again.

MALAMENTE - ROSALIA

Your playlist was doing a great job at making you feel confident and like yourself once again.
Grabbing your clothes, you changed into them- they felt so cozy and warm. You grabbed some black converse and slipped them on- tying the laces in double knots. You unwrapped your hair out the towel, throwing the towel on your bed and walking into the bathroom once more.

You didn't do a full face of makeup, just some color on your lips and mascara. Lastly- you brushed your hair, making sure the were no knots.

You saw yourself in the mirror once more, the difference between you before and after was moving.

I'll make it through this, I know it.