SOUR.

🍪
short chap.
alternative ending to chapter 14

AS EGG YOLK slipped down your shoulder, the paparazzi flashes became faster as each of them tried capturing a picture of you.
diego tried shielding you with his arms, but you  didn't let him- you shoved his arms away, he looked at you shocked.

it was early, you had just woken up- and now you were covered in egg yolk, needless to say- you were fuming.

you turned to the crowd of fans and paparazzi, who were still taking pictures. your eyes squinted as you tried looking past the wall of flashing lights, trying to spot the perpetrator.

it didn't take long to see a girl with a badly hidden egg carton and another egg in her hand in the crowd. you were angered, upset, and somewhat humiliated. how could someone even dare?
diego spotted this look in your eyes, and from inside- memo noticed your demeanor changing subtly.

"oh no." memo muttered under his breath as he hurriedly tried getting out his seat.
you were half way above the gate by the time memo made it out the bus, diego holding you back and the rest of the team trying to convince you to stop whatever you were trying to do. but your mind was set.

"let me go, diego!"
"y/n, stop it right now! let us take care of it!"

"diego, i can defend myself! deja me ir!"

with a sharp pull, your arms made their way out of diego's grasp, and soon enough- you were plowing through the crowd, straight into the direction of the girl, and half of the team chasing after you.

things happened rather fast, but all the pictures taken told a rather entertaining story.

you hit her face, giving her a gnarly bruise and a bloody nose. she threw more eggs.
you tools the egg carton out of her hands, and in retaliation- you threw the remaining eggs into her face with such a force, the team was convinced you could've broken a bone in her face.

eventually, you were separated from her by police- the only damage on you was the egg yolk on your clothes and hair. the other girl wasn't so lucky.

the pictures spread like wildfire online, articles came out and twitter was a frenzy.

pictures of you throwing eggs into the girls face went viral, people posting them everywhere- even your parents got ahold of them and texted you about it.

god, even facebook was going wild.

your phone and diego's phone were still blowing up by the time you made it back to the hotel. you sat on the bed, your legs crossed as diego stood in front of you.

"what were you thinking?" he questioned.
"i was defending myself, it's her fucking fault! she tried to start something with me!"

"but that doesn't mean you almost break her nose!"
"i disagree, she threw eggs at me!"

diego sighed, "i would be way more mad right now, y/n this could hurt both of our reputations- especially mine- but surprisingly, many people are on your side."

"good." you said with a sly smile.

"plus, watching you absolutely destroy that girl was kinda entertaining."
"did you guys record it? i wanna see!"

"kevin recorded it obviously, he can't stop talking about it"

"sweet!" you exclaimed, "gonna go text kevin to send it to me!"

👩🏻‍🍳
a/n :
i'm not fully back since there's still things going on in my life rn but have this LOLL 😭
y/n girlboss

TYSM FOR 100K READS ILY CHIKISS

-K