ORDER #11

this is 4 the person doing the essay in
my commengs
short chap cause i'm heading 2 sleep xx

🍪

YOU and diego sat on the couch, diego was munching on the cookies as you both watched some random cartoon on his TV.
but you weren't really playing attention, you observed diego as he watched the cartoons- his eyes wandered across the screen and he chewed like a hamster. you found that funny.

you wanted to say something, so badly. because you knew if you didn't do it soon- you would do it never. and you'd spend your whole wondering what could've happened.

"hey diego?"
diego turned to face you, still munching on cookies.

"you know when your asked me, earlier today- if i felt anything after the kiss?"
diego grabbed the TV control and muted the television. he quickly swallowed the cookie in his mouth.

"yes? why are you-"
"don't question, just listen."
diego shut his mouth and looked at you.
"i lied, a little. i did feel something, after the kiss. i don't know what it was, and i still don't know right now. but i did feel something diego, i did."

you swallowed the lump in your throat,
"did you feel something too?"

diego looked at you, shocked.
"yes i- i did feel something."

he wasn't going to outright admit that he had a wet dream about you, but he will admit he felt something.
you let out a sigh of relief, diego grabbed your hand and played with it. he was also relieved.
although nothing was said, you both knew that the feeling you both felt wasn't unknown.

it was the beginning of something more.

👩🏻‍🍳
a/n : short asf chap cause i'm gonna sleep
ty for wishing me luck chikibabys ily<33
progress soon i swearr ur spicy chap is coming soon 😞
sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes:)
tysm for reading <3
-K