ORDER #14

longer chap, 2.4k words
enjoy :)

🍪

any relief that had been expressed any second before hand was almost immediately replaced again.
diego's arm was now over you, his bare upper was touching your back.

what the fuck, what the FUCK.

you knew diego was sleeping, but that didn't stop the situation from being so fucking awkward. you wanted to make an escape, trying to move- you moved your body.
but that only awakened diego, his hold turned into a grip. "mmm.. stop moving."

woah, that was attractive.

"sorry."

you shuffled back into your original place, you could feel diego's chest rising as he breathed. shivers were sent down your back and your body stiffened again.
this didn't go unnoticed by diego. he moved your hair away from your ear, whispering and a raspy, groggy voice.

"why are you so tense? do i make you nervous?"

your breath hitched.

"no.."
"then why are you so tense when i wrap my arms around you? you are my girlfriend right?"
"diego i-"
"right?"
"yes.."

you felt diego's lips stretch into a smile.

"so don't get nervous around me."
he placed a small kiss on your ear, before placing his face into your back. presumably falling asleep.
you didn't know why he made you so nervous, your heart was racing and your face was heating up. at that point, you just tried to fall asleep. smashing your eyes closed and hoping that you fell into the sweet arms of slumber because you couldn't handle this anymore.

⚽️

YOU WOKE up to the shower running, the space beside you empty.
the moments of last night ran through your mind, diego's arm gripping around you, his whispering, his kiss. you were denying it, but you were falling. and you were falling hard.

and we all knew diego had fallen hard too.

you dragged your legs out from under the covers, letting them hang over the bed. you grabbed your phone from the stand beside your side of the bed. you tuned it on and unlocked it, pressing the messages app

📲

kev 👺

u awake yet?

ive been awake
for like
2 hours now
its 12 am wdym
"are you awake yet"
goofy i swear

bro shut up.
what are we doing today
diego's showering and i don't wanna barge in there and ask him

we're gonna go eat
then practice
then i don't know
that's all memo told me

alrr
where's the practice thingy at?

i also don't know
maybe were just gonna go to the stadium and do it there??

kevin
ur a soccer player i thought u knew abt these things

i'm a fraud
so yea get ready
its so fuckoing cold today
wear a jacket
or wear diego's
ljdfks

shut up bitch smh