ORDER #9

chikis im too tired to capitalize all this shit so we goin lowercase LOLL

🍪

YOU DIDNT exit your room for the rest of the evening, and neither did diego. but you both were thinking the same thing.
you were both thinking about that kiss.
you were both thinking about how each others hands roamed around each others body- you were both hungry for more.

especially diego.
he couldn't stop thinking about you, your body, your lips on his, your eyes, just everything.
no matter what he did, you just appeared in his mind.

⚽️
mature content ahead
<3

DIEGO opened his door, the lights were turned off in the hallway and downstairs. he looked down at your door, the lights were off too. he sighed and walked down the stairs quietly, making sure not to make any noise so he didn't disturb your sleep.

his feet made contact with the cold floor, he shivered as he made his way to the kitchen.
the island still had the shopping bags from earlier, the cookie ingredients stayed untouched. diego's mind went back to the kiss.
he shook it off, walking over to a cabinet and taking out a glass cup. he filled it up with cold water. he was parched.

with that, diego made started to make his way back.

"so, you think you can leave me hanging like that, lainez?"

diego stopped in his tracks, the hairs on his neck stood.
he turned around, seeing you sitting on the couch in the dark made his heart pang.
you were outlined, your figure, everything.

diego felt his throat become dry once more.

"you know, that's super rude of you."
you stood up, making your way to diego. he stayed there, standing- frozen.
you let your fingers crawl up diego's covered chest, your fingers slithering to his neck.

"i mean, i am your girlfriend right?"
"yes.."
you let out a little laugh, "it doesn't seem like it."
you let your hands drop from diego, turning away from him to go back up to your room.
diego set down his cup of water on the island.

it's now or never.

diego grabbed your waist firmly, dragging you back towards him- he was breathing heavily.
"and you think, you can behave like that and get away with it?"

you smiled, turning around to face diego.
"then show me diego, show me that i'm your girlfriend. because right now, it seems like i'm just your little toy."

with your consent given, diego smashed his lips onto yours almost immediately- this kiss was more aggressive than before, more hunger- more lust.
he moved you, his hands wrapping around your waist.
your legs were eventually touching the couch.
diego disconnected his lips from yours, "so, you want me to show you?"
you nodded, "yes, please"

those words alone, drove diego insane, your whiny tone set off something in him he'd never felt before.
diego connected your lips once more, laying you down on the couch so he was on top of you. his and your hands roaming each other.

"this shirt of yours is such a distraction."
diego said, his hands sneaking up your shirt and onto your bra.
"this too."

you and him took no time in throwing off your clothes and putting them onto the ground. it was just both of you and your bare bodies.
diego let his hands wander down your body, his fingers brushing every nook and cranny he could access- his fingers causing you to shiver and let out a shaky breath.

"god diego, just destroy me."

the light of the moon illuminated him, you saw his smirk paint onto his face.
he started almost immediately, slithering his fingers down to your private parts, dragging his fingers on them. you squirmed, but it wasn't enough.
the image of you desperate for diego made him excited. teasing you was becoming his favorite thing to do to you.
you became impatient. grabbing diego's hand and smacking it away.
"get off, if you can't hurry up- i'll do it myself."
diego obeyed your orders, getting off of you. he watched as you got off the couch and grabbed his shoulders, sitting him down on the couch.
you sat on his lap, and started grinding on him. it's your turn to make him squirm, almost immediately- diego's grip on your hips tightened as he threw his head back. his dick was throbbing.

"doesn't feel good when you're left on edge right?"
diego let out a breathy "no".
"so i won't leave you like that."
with one hand on diego's shoulder to stabilize yourself, you used the other one to insert diego's length into you.
you were already trembling, not even most of it inside you. to make it easier, diego pushed you down.
this invoked a whine from you and a moan from diego. putting your other hand back on his shoulder- you began to ride him.
from going up and down, fast to slow- you did the most, diego was looking at you- letting out breathy moans and whines from his lips, his grip on you tightened.
with each movement, he praised you through moans.
"oh my god you're so gorgeous when you're riding me."
"you're doing so well, just like that princess"
"you're so perfect"

diego brought you closer to him as you continued, connecting your lips once more. he slipped his tongue in this time, each time you moaned and whines into the kiss- you felt his smirk.

after a few more minutes, diego stopped your hips from moving. you gasped.
"what's that for?"

"it's my turn, no games this time."

he took you off his lap slowly, making sure not to hurt you as his dick exited out of you.
he laid you down back on the couch, "condoms?" he asked
"i don't fucking care diego, just make me yours."
he smiled again, "i love when you're impatient for me"

he used spit on his fingers- more specifically, your spit. as his fingers left your mouth and went down into you, you moaned his name- your hands leaving marks on his back.
he prepped himself, he took your hands off his back and lifted your legs instead- putting them on his shoulders. he grabbed his dick and looked at you, "ready?"
you nodded, you've never been so ready in your life.
as he inserted himself into you, you gripped onto the couch. he started off slow, speeding up slowly so you could adjust yourself.
you and diego never felt so euphoric. he continued to shower you in praises, complements, and more. but you could focus.
you felt yourself nearing, whining "diego..oh my god."
"come on, it's okay- do it."
diego went faster, feeling himself ready to unload.
just when he was about to, everything stopped.

diego woke up.

👩🏻‍🍳

a/n : :DD
it's been a million years since i've written smut so it's SOO BAD LMAOO
you'll get real smut soon i swear but this is my apology 😞
real one gonna happen i swear
sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes :)
tysm for reading <3
-K