ORDER #23

ignore mistakes i'm tired lol

🍪

KEVIN, CHUCKY, AND DIEGO now stood in front of a flower shop, at 9 PM on a friday night.
they were lucky enough to find a random flower store that was open, because most would've been closed by 5.

"you should like, totally make her a ramo de flores but custom. que sea custom para que se pongan románticos y whatever!!" kevin said excitedly. chucky nodded silently in agreement.

"should i actually? what about a ramo buchón-"
"the rich person in you is coming out again, diego. do something more casual you know?"

chucky looked at diego, his hand laid on his shoulder.

be casual, okay.

the three walked into the flower shop, almost immediately- all three headed towards the front cashier, in hopes to get any sort of knowledge on how things worked in the store.

they did get information, and exciting piece of information.

exciting to kevin, and the best to diego.

"so you can make custom ramos?! dude, this is totally the way to go."
"yea, i also think it is."

;

the three of them spent an hour in the flower shop- kevin and diego would work as a team, diego would suggest ideas and kevin would organize the flowers in a nice way.

chucky would also create his own ramo.

"wey-" kevin said confused, as he looked at chucky making a ramo, "who the fuck is that for?"

"pues es para mi,  pa quien sera ?"

diego picked out flowers this time, unlike his apology bouquet- he had gotten them made by a florist who knew what they were doing. but this time, diego chose them out himself, using his knowledge of things y/n liked to his advantage. he used her favorite colors and looked for flowers he thought she would find pretty.

although at the end, it looked like a usual ramo of flowers, diego felt like it meant more this time- because he made it himself- from his heart.

⚽️

WITH THE ramo now made, diego had to fight the urge to go buy an entire store after that. in his mind, the flowers were just not enough.
but he had kevin and chucky there as well, who would drag him away from any store he saw. diego wanted to spoil y/n, he knew that she deserved it.

"so what now?" diego asked, all confused- as if this wasn't his own confession of love.

"why are you looking at us dude?" chucky exclaimed, "this si your confession- not ours! you gotta think now! where you gonna do this confession at?"

diego hadn't thought of the setting just yet, he was more concentrated on what to buy and not as to where it would happen. he didnt want to confess to y/n at their hotel room.

although he did like the thought of what would happen after.

he shook that out of his mind and continued on with his thinking. but what was there to think of? when your in france, here only one right place to do a confession right? and once diego thought of it- he almost called himself dumb on how obvious it was.