ORDER #15

i'm so inconsistent and a fat liar LOLLS
4.7 k words, whew chikis i am TIRED.

2 WEEKS UNTIL MEXICO'S GAME

🍪

FOR THE first few days, everything was parallel, nothing changed, and nothing interesting happened.
minus the egg incident- but you decided to ignore that.

hey! nothing could get you down, you're in paris right now!

your days followed the same modus operandi - it would usually start off with diego showering, you accompanying the team to practice- staying there a few hours, heading back to the hotel, ordering takeout, watching cartoons with diego, and then passing out on the bed.
not one thing changed, nothing- even your meals stayed the same.
you'd eaten so much takeout, you could swear it was flowing in your bloodstream by now.

then the week started over again.

🗓️
WEEK ONE.
MONDAY

ONCE AGAIN you woke up to the shower running, diego missing from beside you. following the same routine- you changed, diego left the bathroom as you walked in to get ready. tiptoeing around the puddles of water diego left on the floor.

this man creates a river every time he gets out.

brushing, spitting, water, washing, lipstick, leave. the exact order of your actions, pretty uninteresting- and you hated it. you were already dreading going to the teams practice since all you did was watch, watch, and watch. sometimes, you even slept in the seats because it was so boring. you didn't talk to diego during practice, not wanting to disturb him- but diego wishes you did. you didn't know that, of course.

you decided to not make this day boring, instead of being a spectator today- you decided to become the adventurer.
once arriving to the stadium on the team bus, ignoring microphones, cameras, and getting ready to dodge any eggs- you made it inside without any yolk running down your body. immediately, you dispatched from the team- diego looking at you as you walked away.

you hadn't had the chance to explore the stadium, so you decided to do that today.
the stadium consisted of 5 floors, each leading to sections out in the seating area- and you decided to explore every inch of them- hoping it consumed your time.

starting at the first floor, you took a walk, creeping around the hallways - passing waiting areas, commerce and food places. you picked up magazines and skimmed through them, they were all in french - so you couldn't read them anyways, you looked at the products, the models, news, and more.
at one door you passed, taking a peep inside- you spotted a bowl with wrapped candies in them.

you looked around, them snickered- no one's here!
sneakily, you opened the door slowly- idiots, leaving a bowl in an open room.

they were mints, you could've really cared less- but these mints tasted a bit odd. they were spicy, but not the minty type of spice- they were the jalapeño type of spice.
grimacing, you spat out the mint and gagged.

you continued exploring the stadium, not really finding anything new. by the time you made it up to the fifth floor- you were bored and unamused. 3 hours had passed and none of them were interesting.

ugh, i should've napped again.

you made your way back to the first floor, the walk back down was more amusing than the hours you spent going up.
you walked through the doors and entered the first floor- the lobby was empty, or that's what you thought.
just as you were about to go out to the seats to watch practice, a faint voice- barely above a whisper- was heard not so far.