ORDER #12

hi chikis 🤭

🍪

A FEW weeks had passed ever since diego has said you were his "girlfriend"- and despite it starting out rough, you guys soon found yourselves in different situations.

of course, since you were a "couple", you had been affectionate out in public- sometimes those situations led to others.
there were many time that diego hovered over you, and you laid under him once you got home.

but nothing went farther than hovering and imagining.
nonetheless, the feelings were still there. they were not mysterious anymore ; the want of each other and confusion of what you actually wanted had morphed into something way stronger.

lust.

but none of you acted on this feeling, although there were close calls- nothing ever happened.
until you got to france.

⚽️

SINCE you had this deal with diego, he forced you to tag along anywhere he went. even if it was out of country.
once diego got news of a game in france, he told you to pack your bags.

"wait what?"
"we have a game in france, and you're coming with me."
"but why-"
"don't you think it'll look bad? me as your boyfriend, leaving you in mexico- to go travel to one of the most romantic places ever? they'll probably say i'm cheating on you."

you both knew, diego would never cheat on you.
relationship or not, no one could replace you for him.

you sighed and pushed strands of hair out of your sight.
"alright, when is this?"
"next week friday, be ready."

;

on friday of next week, diego woke you up and handed you a cap and glasses.

"you'll be needing these."
"wha-"
"paparazzi, obviously."

you snuck out of bed, yawning and stretching. walking over to your closet to throw some random outfit out.
diego was still in the room, watching your silhouette walk around in the darkness.

it reminded him of his dream.
his breath hitched, "y/n- i'll wait for you outside."
"alright."

diego took his leave, closing your rooms door and leaning against the wall.
he took deep and shaky breaths, he'd been living with you for a few weeks now- but he'll never be able to forget his dream. it's affected everything, at least to him.

as you walked out, diego watched your ever move.
"why are you staring at me like that?"
"it's nothing, you ready?"

you nodded, grabbing your suitcase and walking to the front door. from inside you could already see a crowd.
even though you've been crowded many times since you've moved in with diego, you didn't see yourself getting used to it anytime soon.

👩🏻‍🍳
a/n : another short chap cause i dunno what to write
next chap yall gonna b in france ouuu
sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes:)
tysm for reading <3
-K