ORDER #10

sorry 4 playing yall chikis 😞

🍪

DIEGOS breathing was rapid, he shot out of bed. the sun was coming up.

no way i just had a sex dream, of y/n!

diego walked to his bathroom, taking off the clothes he slept in and turned on his shower. he quickly stepped in and scrubbed his body. maybe if he scrubbed hard enough, he could get rid of the growing feelings he was catching for you.

;

you were still thinking about the events of last night by the time brunch rolled around.
sitting between kevin and chucky.
you and diego had been avoiding each other since you woke up- the awkwardness was suffocating.

"so diegito! how living with y/n so far?" kevin asked.
diego choked on his carne asada taco, memo smacked him in the back twice.
as diego caught his breath he took a glance at y/n ; who was staring him down.

usually, diego would have a witty response- insulting y/n or teasing her in some type of way.
but he was at a loss for words this time.

"oh uhm.."
diego looked around, the flashbacks of the kiss and his special dream flooding his mind.
"it's definitely been, something!" he finally managed sputtered out.
kevin nodded, turning to y/n.
"and what about you? how's living with diego?"
you stopped drinking your horchata- giving kevin a side eye. you didn't wanna remember anything, because you didn't wanna admit to yourself that you liked what happened last night.
"uh, he's still the same. annoying, i guess?"
"just as i suspected, not a difference."

you felt uncomfortable, you could feel diego staring at you without needing to look up.
"lo siento pero, tengo que ir al baño!"
you quickly excused yourself from the table and walked to the bathrooms.

"la voy a acompañar-"
"OUUY, DIEGOO-"
"cállate wey, im just making sure she's okay."

diego got up from his seat and sped walked towards you, trying to make it towards you before you entered the women's restroom.
and he managed to, by a split second. as your hand was about to push the door to enter the bathroom- diego grabbed your wrist again and pulled you into the men's.

it was a single bathroom, one toilet, one sink. diego locked the door and stood in front of it.

"diego what the fu-"
"we need to talk about it."
"about- about what?" you stammered
"you fucking know what, don't act clueless. your hands were literally roaming my body yesterday, y/n"
"YOURS were on my HIPS!" you whispered, and you said it quite aggressively. "Not only that, but you started it!"
diego bit his lip, "okay, i did- but i just want to ask something."
you sighed, "what?"

"did you-", diego let out a shaky exhale, "-did you feel anything after? after the kiss?"
your eye's widened. "No!" Yes. "Why are you asking me this, diego?? Why would I feel something??"
you knew you were lying,
because you dreamt of him too.

diego looked down, "you know what, nothing. just- forget it."
diego unlocked the door from behind and took his exit- you watched as the door closed and his silhouette vanished from sight. you wanted to tell him, "yes diego- god i did. i don't know what it was but i did. i dreamt of you! i did feel something, please tell me you did too."
but you didn't, instead you took your leave as well.