ORDER #18

SNIPPET.
🍪

YOU FELT diego's hands brushing on your neck as he clipped on the necklace. the chain was chilly, creating little goosebumps on your skin. diego let you hair fall down, you looked into the mirror. a small gasp escaped your lips.
the necklace was beautiful, unlike anything you had ever seen before. it was unique, you could feel the absolute love and warmth the necklace was formed with. like a hug, it was something otherworldly.

"wow." diego sighed out, "it makes you look more beautiful."
his hands laid on your shoulders and you continued to look at the necklace in the mirror, every single detail didn't go unnoticed by your eyes. diego pulled out another jewelry box.

"there's something else, it was a gift from the lady. she made this for you."
you looked at diego, he opened a smaller black box- pulling out a red ring. the vibrant ruby was stunning, it matched perfectly with the necklace.

"oh, it's gorgeous.."
diego slid it onto your finger, "it's beautiful."
you observed the ring, it was truly an alluring sight.
"diego you really didn't have to-"
"i don't take credit for the ring, that's something to thank the old lady for. i do although take credit for the necklace!" diego smiled
you smiled, "well, either way- they're both beautiful."
"they complement you beautifully, it couldn't be more perfect.."

...

🗓️
DAY OF THE GAME
WEEK THREE

WITH DIEGO and y/n finally reconciled, diego's head was finally back in the game just in time for the big match against france. he was performing at his highest during practice, and he liked to credit that fact that you and him were all good now.

the game wouldn't start until 4:00 PM, and most of the team had left after breakfast to get extra hours of practice in, diego had also left early.
he didn't leave without giving you a kiss though- he had woken you up before he left and you both sunk into a deep kiss. diego eventually left.

you fully woke up at 1:00 PM, finally deciding to get ready.
you showered, finally getting the chance to use your regular shower supplies.

you had been showering at chucky and kevin's the whole time- which forced you to use their axe shampoo. you shuddering just remembering it.

for christmas, i'll get them better shampoo, you thought.

hurrying out the shower, your dried yourself off and put on clothes.

you decided to put on diego's spare jersey, like you had done once before.
combing your hair, brushing your teeth, and spraying perfume were the following steps you did- then soon enough, you were heading out the hotels front doors and into a taxi to take you to the stadium.

you directed the taxi driver carefully, trying to steer clear of the sight of paparazzi. taking the driver through a specific entrance only the players and employees had access to. once she parked, you paid the taxi driver and bus her a farewell.
she wished luck on both teams and pulled out the parking space.

you were let in almost immediately, the warm air of the inner stadium surrounding you. voices were heard everywhere, teams talking in their locker rooms- and on the upper floor, you could hear the commotion of the audience.

you walked around, spotting the locker room designated to the mexican team.
there was a mexican flag plastered on the door, so it had to be that one.