Prologue

"Oh come on" he sighed "You can't say that you don't like him Y/N"  Kevin says as he looks at me with a very serious face.

"I don't you see how him and I are around each other, we avoid each other at all cost, and we don't even look at each other since what happened" I said at look back at him and sigh, as I start walking again.
"Y/N, I've known you for who knows how long but yo se que estas mintiendo." He says as he follows right behind me. "Look you're literally my best friend of course I know, I've been around you and every single guy you have liked"

"Look I guess you're right but I don't know it's complicated, we basically hate each other and want to literally fight each other every time we are in the same room, and because of what he did and you know what happened, I don't know if I can trust him again, and he basically hates me right now so what's the point of trying" I turn to Kevin and look at him, at the verge of crying from the stress, I hug Kevin as he hugs back.

"Just know I'm here for you okay" he says has he pats my head. " But follow me I have something to show you" he lets go of me and grabs my hand, pulling me along with him.
"Kev where are we doing" I say as I try to keep up.
" Espérate you'll see"  he says as he keeps walking to the practice field. "Okay we are here just don't freak out because you're going there blindfolded" he says pulling a bandanna out of his back pocket, while he folds it I wait and stare at the floor
"I should've wore something more nice right" I say as I look at Kevin before he puts the green fabric over my eyes.
" No look nice there's nothing to worry about just relax" I hear him say as he turns me around and keeps walking for a good bit.
"Okay ready" he asks as we come to a complete stop.
"Uh yea I guess" I look down and play with the bottom of my shirt.
"Okay you can look now" Kevin says, I look up and start to tear up.
" Diego?"