~5~

Song#3
Me Hiciste un Loco-Iván Cornejo

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
As we arrive to Hivring's house, I get out the car and take Beto out of his car seat. I place him down and he waits for Kevin to pick him up. I grab my things from the car and a small backpack with extra clothes just in case.
"You ready?" He asks putting a hand on my shoulder.
"Uh yea, you?" "Yep and I have my best friend with me" He ruffles Beto's hair, I start walking ahead with Kevin right behind me.
I ring the doorbell and wait, as I wait looking at Kevin I smile then look at Alberto and kiss his cheek.
"Ma stooppp"
Me and Kevin laugh
"Okay okay I'll stop" The door opens after that little moment revealing Chucky

"Hey guys come in" He smiles and opens the door a bit more revealing most of the team. "Some people are still on their way but make yourselves at home"

"Thank you Chucky" We walk in and I put the stuff down in an appropriate spot.

"Aww míralos, they look like a little family" I hear Orbelín say, I smile and greet everyone. Kevin puts Beto down and greets everyone too

"Yeaa but we're not going for that"

"Yea she's right, I think" Kevin shrugs and sits down, I sit next to him and watch Beto play with the other kids. I sense someone sit on the other side of me and I see Memo taking a sip of something.

"If you don't mind me asking, why'd you leave like that yesterday" he whispered slightly.
"Oh yea, Diego may or may not be my ex from like 5 years ago in high school" I whispered back. The only reason I told Memo is that I trust him a lot and he's just like an older brother .

"Oh okay yea seemed like it, because he was just staring at you the whole time once he got a better look at you" I shrug and look at Kevin who is talking with some of the other guys.

"I mean it's whatever it happened 5 years ago so I'm okay with it, but if he's not then I don't know" I sigh and rub my head, watching Beto play again.
"Alberto is Diego's kid isn't he" I look at Memo a bit shocked and sigh again nodding.

"I knew you were going to figure it out but I don't think you would figure out that fast"

"People may think he looks like Kevin considering they're always together, but he looks a lot more like Diego then Kevin"

"Yea I know, but I don't understand how he looks like Kevin" Memo shrugs and looks at me
"Maybe he's the dad" I look at him and laugh
"Yea definitely not"
He laughs and stands up, messing up my hair
"Thanks for the messed up hair and the talk"
I roll my eyes and laugh again, getting up going to the couch sitting next to Kevin again. He looks at me and smiles I smile back and lay my head on his shoulder, he puts his arm around me.

"I don't understand you two" Vega says as he sits down as well.
"What do you mean" Kevin and I ask at the same time.
"You guys act like a couple, even though you guys aren't dating but best friends"
Kevin laughs and looks at me
"I don't know we were always close, we don't do anything out of the ordinary" Vega nods soon relaxing watch the kids play.

                   ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Hearing the doorbell ring, not really thinking much about it. An hour has passed since being at Chucky's house having fun doing nothing really just hanging out and talking with everyone about everything.

"Heyyy Diego is finally here" I hear someone say not really caring about it.
"Hey guys sorry I'm late, had trouble with somethings" I heard Diego say, I don't pay attention to him and go on my phone scrolling through social media looking at random things.

I can feel someone's eyes on me, I look up and see Kevin looking down at me.
"Are you okay" he whispers into my ear.
"Yea why wouldn't I be"
" I don't know you look more serious now and I'm pretty sure Memo noticed too"
"Yea I know I told Memo because he figured it out already" I turn off my phone looking around, then looking back at Kevin.

"But don't worry to much about me Kevy" I smile and go back on my phone.
"Also Beto seems to be pretty interested in Diego"
"Wait what" I take my eyes off my phone and look to where Beto is at and see he's playing with Diego already, I look at Kevin then Memo.
I shrug "It's fine he's bound to find out soon" I whisper to Kevin, watching Memo walk over to us.

"Are you okay Y/N"

"Yea I'm fine, why ask"

"I don't know you seem a bit tense since he got here and Alberto started to talk to him"

"No I'm okay, maybe just a bit nervous but I'm okay" I smile, Memo soon smiling back.
"Okay mija just wanted to check" He then leaves to go and talk with some of the other guys.

                      ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
I did this one really quick as a filler because I've been busy today and I haven't had time, well I kinda did but played animal crossing because why not, I'll try to write a better one tomorrow, but I might write 2 chapters tomorrow if I'm not busy, but I hope you're enjoying the book 🤍- Dr_3zy