~12~

Song #10
Stargirl interlude- the Weeknd,
Lana Del Rey
Mature content ahead
─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

After you woke up, you see that you're alone, knowing Diego and Kevin already woke up. Going to your closet you look through your clothes, finding a cute sundress. Taking it out putting it in your bed, you look through your underwear drawer finding a cute set that kind of matches the dress.

You take a shower and quickly change before one of the guys come in, you grab your phone and open it seeing a message from Joao.

Joao Felix

Hey I was wondering if you are
free today?

Yea of course!! Just let me
know when :)

How about 2:30 I'll come
pick you up?

Yea that's fine here's my
address *****  ******** ***

Wonderful I'll see you then<3
Seen

You were basically jumping up and down, seeing the time, it was 11:47 , almost 2 hours until he arrives, you go downstairs and see Kevin and Diego in the living room. You go to the kitchen grabbing something small too eat. You sit next to Kevin and go on your phone.

"Are you going somewhere?" Kevin asks you flicking your head.

"Yea in a couple hours why" he shrugs

"What time?"

"2:30"

"Okay because Memo was asking if he could take Beto out with his kids so they can hang out more, so he will drop him off at like 5 or 6"

"Yea of course, I want my baby to have fun" you smile feeling someone's eyes on you.

"Also I am gonna be gone for a bit and won't comeback until like 8 maybe a bit later , to hangout with friends and Diego is staying here for like 2 more days" he smiles going back to his phone.

"Okay that's fine" you eat you food while on your phone.

                    ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After some time of just sitting in the living room on your phones you get a text from Joao that he arrived. You say bye to Kevin and leave walking to his car. Joao exists his car going to the passenger side opening the door for you. You say a small thank you and get in, you wait for him and just look around a bit.

"I was thinking we go to a small cafe that's nearby" he says looking over at you.

"Yea that's perfectly fine" you smile and look back at him.

After a short car ride, you guys arrived to the cafe. He gets out before you do running around the car, opening the door for you. Thanking him again, you get out grabbing your phone that's in the seat.

Walking in the cafe, you look around and see how pretty it is. The cafe is had a small forest theme, a bunch of plants everywhere and some hanging from the ceiling.