~16~

Song#14
Like a tattoo- Sade

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

After eating and enjoying your time together. You all head back to the house. It was the last day Diego was staying over since practice was starting again. Kevin was out and about doing the things he does.

You, you weren't sure what was going on anymore, you and Diego have a good day then end up fighting 5 minutes later. But right now you guys are relaxed in the car on the way home. The soft hums of Diego that was going along with the low music in the car was making you fall asleep, Alberto already asleep since he ate a lot

Diego woke you up when arriving at the destination. You took out beto from his car seat and already started walking inside. This annoyed diego when you just left him behind.

Waiting for him to unlock the door you carried Alberto to his room to put him down for his nap. Diego was following you upstairs watching you put him down for his nap.

You get up and walk up to him, showing a small smile, grabbing his hand taking him to you room while also shutting the door behind you.

Walking into your room, Diego let's go of your hand
"Why aren't you talking to me let alone acknowledge me after we found out he's mine"

"I am, Im just tired and you know how tired I get easily , just come lay down and watch something with me please" grabbing his hand again.

Diego soon gives in following you into your room closing the door behind him. He starts getting undressed leaving him just in his underwear, looking at his body since he's always been fit admiring it more.

He smiles tossing you his shirt."just wear this" you turn around and get undressed except taking off your underwear and bra slowly trying to hide your body.

"Come on Y/N, don't act like I haven't seen you naked before" he hugs you from before you can put on the shirt and giving you a kiss on the head. His body was warm enough to keep you warm.

You smile putting on the shirt getting out of his grip laying down on your bed, Diego shakes his head and lays down next to you. His head on your chest and his arms around your waist.

You were playing with his hair while watching whatever you chose to put on. He soon fell asleep and you were still awake. Kevin soon walked in and saw you too.

"WOAHH you guys fucked didn't you and you're not not at each other's throats for once" he basically yelled out.

"No we didn't and who knows he an attitude a bit ago, now shhh he's sleeping" you tired shooing him away.

"But you're wearing his shirt and he's shirtless, soo that only means one thing"

"Kevin no, deja de ser chismoso" you throw a small pillow at him.

"Okay okay, but can I lay with you guys" he starts begging.

"Why, he's sleeping"

"Because you're watching Kung fu panda, pleaseeee"he puts his hands together and starts begging.

"Ask Diego"you shrug

"But he's sleeping" he whines "you know how hard it is to wake him up, he's like you"

You wake up diego, and he looks at you confused. "Kevin wants to know if he can lay here and watch the movie with us" he nods and goes back to sleep.

"He never wakes up when I try to wake him up how come you can, Whatever ima change into pajamas." He leaves and I shake my head.

Diego wakes up and looks at you, tightening his grip around you. "Remember you're mine only"

"Yes I know, and remember you're mine too" you start playing with his hair again. He put is hand under the your shirt, rubbing your stomach, waist,hips, and your breast as well.

"I want to see how you looked like pregnant" he looks at you and rubs your stomach again."I have pictures I'll show you soon"

You continue to play with his hair, and he continues what he was doing. Kevin soon comes in with his SpongeBob pajama pants and a regular black shirt. He soon lays next to Diego.

"I want my minion pants back."

"Yea no, you'll never get them back" you rub Diego's back as he sleeps. Kevin looks at you guys then the tv watching the movie. You soon start falling asleep as well.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
You wake up to Alberto coming into the room climbing on the bed, he sits next to Kevin and starts watching the movie.

"Kevin I want a snack, I want mommy and Diego to keep sleeping" Kevin nods and pauses the movie. He takes hi to get a snack and a drink. You and Diego still sleeping wrapped up with each other.

Diego woke up and saw Kevin and Alberto eating and watching the tv. He looks at you and sees you waking up.

You sit up and he kept his head on your lap. Hearing a couple dings you looked over at the side table and saw it was Diego's phone, you look over at it and see a name that you soon figure out is Valeria with hearts. Seeing multiple you scoff and roll your eyes.

'He's been toying with me this whole time and has a whole new bitch'

Kevin falls asleep on your shoulder, Diego pushes his head away softly. You smack his hand away, getting up you fix Kevin putting  him in a  more comfortable position , doing the same for Alberto.

"What was that all about" he sits up and looks at you

"What was what" you go to your closet getting a pair of pajama shorts and a different shirt, quickly changing.

"You smacking my hand"you give him back his shirt and get back in your bed.

"He's sleeping so you don't have to push his head away like that, and if someone did that to you would get mad, wouldn't you?"

"I mean Yea but you don't have smack my hand"

"Look I don't want to argue about this so just go talk to Valeria or something" you grab his phone handing it to him. He snatches it and looks at it soon grabbing his things, leaving without a word.

                      ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
1061 words
Good writing break tbh:( but this chapter sucks Ik I just need tension between them to make the story longer yk and I'm hitting a writer block so don't mind me