~17~

Song #15
All For Us - Labrinth, Zendaya

Mature content ahead

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

You go to the kitchen completely pissed and sit at the counter with a bottle of gran centenario (tequila) and a glass. You hear a knock at the door, stumbling after drinking almost half. Opening the door you see a girl, closing the door you go back to the counter having another drink.

Pounding at the door you groan and walk back. You look at her annoyed.
"Can I help you?" Leaning against the door frame.

"Yea I'm here for Diego" you nod

"Now I see, I'll go get him for you just wait here"smiling sarcastically you close the door going up stairs tripping on the steps.

Pounding on Diego's door probably waking up Kevin. He opens it aggressively looking at you and the way you're swaying, sighing.

"Can I help you ?"

"Yea came to tell you that your whore is here" you say smiling going back down the stairs almost falling.

He watches as you sit down with the bottle and go on your phone.

"By the way Memo is coming to pick up Alberto because his kids wants to have a sleepover with him" you say clearly without stumbling on your words he nods opening the door letting whoever in. Hearing another knock he opens the door seeing its Memo

'Wow that was fast' you get up walking upstairs and pack a couple outfits and things Alberto needs. Going to your room you see both him and Kevin awake telling Alberto what was happening he quickly got up and ran downstairs to Memo.

You pulled yourself together not to seem drunk, you walk down stairs handing Memo the bag and thanking him. You kneel down and tell Alberto to behave and kiss his head bye.

Once they left you close the door Kevin sitting at the counter where you left the drink at and Diego and the girl were sitting on the couch. Kevin and you started drinking and talking, looking at Diego and the girl they went upstairs, knowing what they were gonna do you groaned and poured yourself another drink. Kevin was drinking as well but not as much as you.

Kevin was looking at you and you look back, you being drunk and so was he since he was caught up with you being drunk as well.

The both of you started laughing, going upstairs with him you hear moans from the room across. Groaning Kevin pushed you into you room closing and locking the door behind him. Laying on your bed next to each other you both start laughing again.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After some time of laughing , Kevin grabs your waist pulling you towards him. His lips making contact with your neck. You sit up pulling him towards you soon enough kissing him.

He pulls you closer cupping your cheek, biting on your lip to get access. You finally open your mouth he explored every inch with his tongue.

You get on top of his lap straddling him. He takes off his shirt then yours. Playing with the hem of your pajama shorts, throws you on the side of him taking off the shorts from you.