~23~

Song#21
Ojitos Lindos- Bad Bunny

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Saturday
Waking up panicked, you get up quickly looking for your phone or someone else's finding Kevin's you check the time, exhaling the breath that you didn't know you were holding in.

You sat back down putting Kevin's phone next to him. You see Diego moving around grabbing a pillow then hugging it. You play with his hair and rubbing his back looking around taking everything in.
Kevin wakes up, looking around then sitting up, looking at you confused.

"Good morning to you bed head" you say looking at him then back at Diego.

"There's no way we all fell asleep" you shrug.

"Well we did put now we just have to wait until later to get ready and wait for everyone to arrive especially the birthday boy" you smile
"But I do have to wrap his presents later"

"I forgot to wrap mine, uhh can you wrap them for me" he smiles, sarcastically

"Of course you did, yea I guess I can just put the presents in the guest room and the bags or wrapping paper you got" he gets up

"Yes thank you" he runs upstairs, you hear doors opening and closing, then hearing feet shuffling around.

You keep rubbing Diego's back turning on the tv, putting something interesting on. Kevin runs back downstairs laying on the couch.

"What are you watching"

"South Park duhhh"

"Of course" he pulls a blanket over him then going on his phone. You felt moving seeing Diego finally waking up.

"Morning" you smile at him moving your hands off of him.

"Good morning" he smiled and hugged your waist.

"Do you have any presents that you need wrapped before I start wrapping"

"Oh shit" he stands up grabbing his phone,wallet, and keys, you stand up quickly watching at him.
"Okay okay I am gonna go to the mall and buy stuff for him I forgot because I was so focused on the painting and giving it to you in a perfect way "

"It's okay, go now you have time, also I am gonna wrap the painting to give it to him because that's his favorite picture" you smile and push him towards the door.

"Okay I'll be right back" Diego run to his car getting in, soon driving off. Closing the door you go upstairs to the office looking for tape and a pair of scissors. Finding them grabbing the roll of wrapping paper.
Walking in the guest room you see everything Kevin got Alberto, sighing you knew it was gonna take awhile.

You took your time wrapping the presents making them look nice, having them look professional, you look at the time and decide to take a break. Getting off the floor you go to the office grabbing a small speaker walking back to the guest room. You turn it on and connect your phone playing music.
Soon stretching your legs sitting back down continuing wrapping.

Downstairs Diego bust through the door dropping bags on the floor going to the car to get more, Kevin watching him confused.

"What's all the for?" Kevin ask him once Diego comes back leaving more bags in the floor then running back outside closing his trunk then running back inside closing the door.