~2~

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"Hey Kevin, Y/N we have someone new on the team and we want you guys to come meet him" "okayy" Kevin walks to the group with me still on his back.
"Okay so meet Diego" Memo introduces us and I just stay there shocked.
I get off of Kevin's back and head to my stuff picking it up going to the locker room.
"Hey Y/N is everything okay" I turn around and see Kevin.

"I don't know what do you think, Kevin did you know he was on the team" I sigh putting everything in the backpack.
"No I didn't if I did I definitely would of told you, and you know I found out things earlier one way or another but this one was a surprise for me too" I sigh again look at him.
"Kevin I don't think I can keep coming back here if he's here it's gonna make me go insane at one point" "oh come on Y/N, you can't just stop coming because he's here, just stick with someone you're comfortable with or just with me but don't go around being all flirty with some of them" he pulls me into a hug and I smile and put the backpack on.

"Should we say bye to the team and go get our tacos" I say to him looking up despite the height difference "we definitely should, I am already craving them because it's been awhile since we had them" He pats my head and pushes me out the the locker room.
"Okay it's time we say bye even to the ones we don't like"

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘
After we say are byes and even to the ones we don't like cough Diego cough. (We all love him tho)
It's funny how he tried to avoid me but I don't mind it's better like that so I don't have to deal with him.
I mean yea of course I missed him but it's been 5 years since we broke up, yea I know it was awhile but it's life and we were teens back then making dumb teen choices, and if you know what those dumb teen choices are then you know how old the teen choice is.

Yea I know wow so classy adding a child to the picture is not the best choice but I guess that's what makes things more interesting and add a little bit of spice to things, and let's also say that Diego doesn't know about the kid which makes everything a bit more dramatic in my opinion but at least the child is old enough and not a toddler or an actual baby, I am glad to say my child is actually mature for being 5 and I am glad.

"Hey Y/N are you okay you like spaced out for a good while, like completely stopped spaced out" I get pulled out of my thoughts by Kevin shaking me a bit.
"Yea I was just thinking, you know those crazy thoughts about everything" I keep walking "ooo about what I want to know" I laugh and turn too look at him "okay Kevin I know you want to know everything but don't be a chismoso because clearly that's what everyone knows you as" I pay his arm and turn around walking again.

"Enough with what I was thinking about let's go get those tacos I'm starving and I know you are too"
"You're right, you know me so well, but anyways are you gonna tell your dad about he's on the team, he's always loved him but mostly me because I'm the favorite" "probably not he did really like him for some reason, but knowing my dad he's gonna want to coach for Mexico which I'm not against it's that he'll just make me talk with him a lot and I don't want that but he is gonna find out sooner or later, oh and don't me started on my mom she just wants me to get back together with him and marry him, but I think I am fine being a single mother with my best friend beside me" I say and put the backpack in the trunk.
"I mean yea I guess you're right, but hey are you doing anything for you kids birthday or not"
"I mean maybe, I'll probably invite the team and my parents and siblings but I don't know yet I'll see" I get into the car and wait for him, getting lost in my thoughts again.

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘
Okay idk if adding the kid was a good touch I was just making things up on the way and that's the one thing that came to mind without copying other stories because that would be just lame yk the kid mostly be a boy just don't know what name but just tell me if you want me to change things 🙏 okay thank love you, also tell me if I have any errors I tend to type fast -Dr_3zy🐟