~6~

Song #4
Míranos Ahora- Calibre 50

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
Diego's POV

Walking into Chucky's house was gonna nerve racking, being the last one person to arrive wasn't the best thing to do. Knowing Y/N is gonna be here made me more nervous, I knew that she still didn't like being around me, but it wasn't my fault she still felt that way still.

"Hey mister" I look down and see a kid that kinda resembles Y/N

"What's up mijo"

"You should meet my mom" he points to where Y/N and Kevin are sitting.

"Why should I" he shrugs

"I don't know just cause" I smile and ruffle his hair.

"Maybe next time okay bud"

"Okayy, can we play since you seem to be alone"
Watching him make a face as he looks at me up and down.
"Actually do you even have friends"

"Yes I do I'm just talking to you" I laugh and sit down, then him sitting next to me.

"Okay well you're my friend now"
"Yea I'm fine with that" I give him a small fist bump and we start playing with his toy cars.

I look and see Y/N on her phone looking up just to check up on the kid. I take my eyes off of her and start playing with him again.

"Hey sir what's your name"
"Oh it's Diego"
"What about you"
"My name is Alberto, they call me Beto tho" He continues to play with his cars and I join in to make it a bit more fun. He looks up and smiles,
'Wow he smiles like Y/N'

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third person pov

Everyone was enjoying themselves, Y/N and Kevin talking with the people around them. Diego still playing cars with Alberto. The other kids running around sometimes getting in trouble with their parents.

The time when Y/N and Diego would make eye contact with each other on accident just because Y/N would check up on Beto. They would both look away fast enough to avoid each other gaze. This happened several times before Beto runs up to Y/N asking for juice or water.

While Y/N asks Hirving for permission to into the fridge to get a juice box for Beto.
"Yea don't worry about it go ahead" Chucky smiles
"Okay thank you" Y/N gets up and goes to the kitchen opening the fridge grabbing a juice box for Beto, as she closes the fridge door she gets scared by Diego, who is just standing there waiting.

"Oh hey" she gives a small smile "how are you" she continues you her sentence as she opens the juice box and hands it to Beto, watching him run off with it.

"Hey, yea I'm good" Diego says he leans on the counter and takes a sip of something of his cup. "How have you been" he asks as he looks at her

"I've been good actually, especially with Beto literally the light of my life" she smile and watch him play with the other kids with his juice box in one hand.

She shakes her head and turns to Diego, "how about you, how have you been" She asks him and crosses her arms also leaning on the counter.

"I've been good too, been mostly focused on playing and practicing to be better"

"Yea I can see that" she looks at her hands playing with her nails.

"I have a question for you" he says as he watches her then examines her face.

"Ask away Mr. Lainez" she looks up as her stance becomes more serious.

"Is Alberto my kid?" He asks, shifting his stance waiting for an answer.

"I don't think you need to know that" she says as he starts to walk away. Diego grabs her wrist softly pulling her back.

"I just need to know, yea the team says that he looks like Kevin but you know that's a lie" He looks at her face and sees a mix of anger and confusion.

"Look I don't think it concerns you Diego, okay so just let me go" she snatches her arm back and walks to the couch sitting next to Kevin, crossing her arms looking down.

"Hey you okay" Kevin asks once he notices her change in mood.
"Yea I'm fine, can we go soon?" She asks looking up soon.
"Yea of course"he puts his arm around her pulling her in close trying to make her feel better.

On the other side of the couch was Diego watching Y/N and Kevin as they talk he looks over at Beto trying to study his features as much as he could due to him moving around a lot. He notices how he looks like Y/N, Kevin, and himself. Wondering how he looks like Kevin, maybe it's just the hair or his small dimples, or maybe even his eyes. He sighs soon enough talking to someone about random things and future games.

"Okay guys I think we are leaving now" Kevin says as he stands up along with Y/n behind him.

"Okay thank you guys for coming" Chucky says standing up to say his bye's.
Y/N and Kevin soon enough saying their byes to everyone well almost everyone. Y/N avoided talking to Diego and skipped him. Diego said bye to Kevin watching Y/N walk by him.

"Come on Beto let's go"

"But whyyy I want to stay"

"It's getting late mijo we have to go" she says as she picks up the bags where she left them when they first arrived.

"Why not just let him stay we'll pick him up tomorrow" Kevin says as he puts his hand on her
back.
Diego watches them as they interact with each other.

"Yea that's okay, I will leave this backpack with his close and stuff because I knew this was gonna happen" she smiles placing one of the bags back down

"Yea we'll take care of him don't worry" chucky says putting his hand on Kevin's shoulder.

"Thank you, well bye everyone" Kevin and Y/N say as they leave after saying bye to Alberto.

Alberto goes to Diego and sits next to him "well looks like someone took a liking to you Diego, Memo says, resulting to everyone laughing.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
1048 words

I'll write a longer one tomorrow 💔-Dr_3zy