~25~

Song #23
Oblivion- Grimes
Mature content?? Idk yet lol
─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

After finishing the pictures you sent them to whoever is in charge, still on Diego's lap you exhale soon getting up, putting everything way in the right full places organizing everything.

Diego was just watching, he gets up "I'm going to pack everything I need for tomorrows practice so I don't have to rush"

"Okay that's fine" you nod still organizing and fixing anything that was messed up or out of place. Finding an old sketchbook from years ago looking through it seeing old drawings that you remembered about.
Putting it back away you get up leaving the room to Beto's room quickly checking up on him.

Seeing he's still napping, you close the door gently then going downstairs looking into the kitchen examining it.

Your eyes landed on the flowers, grabbing them then replacing the water, going into the fridge you start making food with whatever is left. Sighing knowing you have to go grocery shopping, finishing cooking you grab plates putting them on the table.

You go upstairs and knock on Kevin's door and your door calling Diego. You walk into Alberto's room quietly waking him up.

You walk downstairs with him and feel Diego's eyes on you already, you watch Alberto sit in his seat and wait for him food.

Placing a small plate in front of him. Kevin served himself and sat down while smiling "look at him, que tienes tu, all smiley on that phone"

"Oh nothing" he places his phone down quickly then start eating. Grabbing another plate serving Diego then yourself, sitting next to Alberto to make sure he eats.

"Hey do we have anything important today, like practice or a photo shoot or anything" Kevin asks, you look back and fourth between him and Diego.

"No, you should know since Memo is always texting us when there is something important so we don't miss it or that we aren't late" Diego shrugs, then looks at you with a small smirk.

"Why" he soon asks. Kevin shrugs looking at his food. "I don't know, just asking but are you guys doing anything today" he looks back up.

"I just need to go grocery shopping that's all, I'll honestly go shopping with Beto later too" you shrug, taking another bite of your food then checking on Beto.

Diego looks at you then back to Kevin, "I honestly don't know, hey how about we go to a club later"he asks him then looks at you then back at Kevin.

"Yea why not we have nothing to do today" Kevin says. You get up and put Beto's and yours dishes in the sink, while leaning on the counter you say something.

"Well have fun, and don't get to drunk you guys have practice tomorrow" you start washing your dishes.

"You Know you're going too" Kevin says as he stands up and walks to the sink once you move away.

"I would love too but I can't I have to stay with Beto"

"Yea that's why I asked Memo or Andres if they can take care of him and Andres said yea and he'll bring him tomorrow to practice" Diego shrugs and you look at him and roll your eyes.