~27~

Song #25
ROLE MODEL -Brent Faiyaz

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

You walked to the field, while the rest of the team arrived seeing your son walk on the field with Andrés.
The both of them spotting you, Beto running up to you.

"Hi mijo, mommy missed you"
"Hi ma"

"Thanks again Andrés I really appreciate it and I'm sure Beto does too"

"Of course, he's a very calm kid you're raising him well, but anyways I have to go back and get ready I'll see you in a bit"

"Yea of course, take care and thanks again"

He leaves while you check on Alberto and how his time was with Andrés, soon enough hearing all the boys coming out from getting ready.

Looking for Diego you see him but saw he was talking with someone, he looked towards you but he looks away following the guys to the field.

Sighing you look at Beto playing on your phone,
"Come on mijo, let's go get a snack" He got up quickly handing you your phone grabbing your hands leading you the way.

"Okay okay slow down, we have time "

"Yeaa, but I want cookies"

"And we will get them, come on" the both of you walking around the building towards then dining hall. Getting 2 bags of cookies from the vending machine and also milk and a bottle of juice from the fridge.

"Come on mijo, so you can see your tio and your father it might be time for their break"

"Okay, carry  me" you put the stuff in your backpack and pick him up

"Noo, like a piggyback ride"

"Okay okay" laughing you take off you backpack and kneel and front of him waiting him to hop on you back, grabbing your bag walking back to the field.

Seeing the guys all sitting and standing in a big group, you stand next to Kevin having him take Alberto off your back, you grab the bottle of milk and a bag of cookies handing them to Beto.
Soon walking back to a bench sitting down going on your phone.

Kevin soon bought Beto back to you, "here he is we have another 30 minutes of practice but it's in the gym if you want to wait inside"

"Oh yea sure, thanks Kev" you grabbed Beto's trash throwing it away soon grabbing Beto's hand walking inside sitting in a waiting area. You grab his toys out of the backpack, the both of you playing just to waste time.

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

While the two of you were inside, Diego was freaking out and Kevin was trying to calm him on the Field.

"What if she doesn't like it or if she doesn't forgive me or she doesn't want to be with me again" Kevin smacked Diego's arm.

"Hey man, calm down I'm sure she'll forgive you and accept you back"