~29~

Song #27

Pretty Girl - NB Ridaz

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Diego, no sé qué decir" you look at everything around you.
"I'm okay with whatever you say you can take your time" he smiles gripping your hand.

"Well here's my answer for you, Diego Lainez I accept your apology and give you another chance, but you better not mess up again or I'll never forgive you again"

"Really, really? No estás jugando conmigo?" His eyes get bigger pulling you closer to him.

"No I'm not playing with you I'm actually giving you another chance just don't ruin it" you hug him after he hugged you.

"Thank god, I'm so thankful you said yes because I would lose my mind if you said no"
"But I have a way bigger gift for you, put this on" Diego grabbed a blindfold from his pocket putting over your eyes.

He grabs your arm leading you to a bigger area of the training center. "Okay okay, are you still leading me or have we stopped" asking fiddling with the mask on your face.

"Don't worry we have stopped" you can feel Diego turn you around then take off the mask.
"Y/N do you remember the promise I made you"

You let your eyes adjust to the light then looking at him. "Yea I remember you said we will live in a big house with our kids and horses, well something like that"
"Yea haha something like that, but I got you something so you can turn around when you're ready"

Taking a deep breath, you turn around, slowly examining the area, when something catches your eye.
"No, you didn't, Diego tell me you didn't"

"Love, I did do it" You look at the gift right in front of you walking up to it petting it.
"You're a pretty girl aren't you"

The Friesian horse nudges you gently enjoying the attention she was receiving. "Diego you didn't have to do this"

"But I want to"

You walk up to him and hug him "She's a beauty, thank you, you went all out for this apology didn't you" he laughs pulling you into a hug.

"Of course I'd go all out, quiero el amor de mi vida que está conmigo para siempre"

"Yea if you don't mess up a second time" you grab his face slightly cupping his cheeks.

"I promise you I won't" he removes your hands holding onto them then kisses your forehead bringing you closer to hug you.
You wrap your arms around his neck taking in the warmth that's coming from him.

"I still can't believe you got me a Friesian"
"Why wouldn't I, you mean everything to me"

He grabs you chin pulling you in to a kiss.
You melting into a kiss, letting him bring you in closer.

"I'm so happy to have you again" he says pulling you into a hug, you accept it letting his warmth take over your body.
"You better be, and you better get used to me" you place your hand softly on his cheek.
Looking into his eyes taking in the different tones of green and brown.