~26~

Song #24
Salio El Sol- Don Omar
Important a/n later on:) not really
─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

After the whole girl situation your mood was ruined and you stayed in the same spot drinking the drink you had for a bit.

"Amor, let's go dance" Diego rubs your back while he whispered in your ear, you nod he gets up grabbing your hand pulling you towards him

Smiling, you look at him and kiss his cheek while the both of you walk onto the floor. He grabs your waist pulling you him close to him waiting for the next song to start.

"Salio El Sol by Don Omar"started playing, Diego looked at you with a smirk slowly putting his hands on your hips, moving to the beat.

You turn so your back is against his chest pulls you closer resting his chin on your shoulder, the both of you moving with the music.

After getting into the music, Diego was smiling turning you around so you face him.

After the song finished playing, you both pull away and walk back to your seats but Diego kept his hands on your hips while walking back to your seats.

"This is the first time I've seen you guys not mad at each other especially Y/N"  Jorge snickers.

"Pfft I'm never mad at him " you say rolling your eyes.

"Yes you are, you then avoid him like you avoid doing the dishes"Kevin laughs looking at you and Diego.

"Pfft not true" you cross your arms and slide down slightly in the seat.

Diego smiles and wraps his arm around your waist pulling you towards him. "It's funny when you get mad sometimes, hate it most of the times because you do stuff you shouldn't have done"
He looks at you and Kevin.

You shrug and slouch in your seat again, "To be fair you and I aren't official and were still arguing a lot at that point,and him and I were really drunk somewhat"
You cross your arms and he pulls you up and closer kissing the top of your head.

"Don't worry I'll change that soon" he shrugs rubbing your back, putting your head on his shoulder.

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey are you guys ready to leave"Kevin asks the both of you.
You look at Diego and nod he shrugs "if you want too" nodding the three of you stand up, saying your 'bye's'.

Diego kept you close, while Kevin was walking in front of the both of you.

Kevin getting in the driver seat, Diego opens the passenger seat for you soon getting in the back himself.

Sighing you lay your head on the window soon closing your eyes.

Diego was on his phone trying his best to find something for you to surprise you with trying his best to plan something for after tomorrow's practice.
Kevin looked at the mirror and saw the stress on Diego's face.

Arriving home Diego, opened the door for you waiting for Kevin to unlock the door.

"Hey Diego can I talk to you real quick" Kevin speaks up before the both of you go to your room.