~11~

Song#9
Apocalypse- cigarettes after sex

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Diego was still watching you, as you were talking to Kevin and some of the other guys. Kevin put his arm around you in a friendly way but Diego thought otherwise. You weren't worried when you guys went home, even knowing that Diego was staying with you guys.

"You ready to leave?" Kevin ask noticing that you were now becoming sleepy.

"Yea but we can leave, when you two are ready, don't worry about me" you smile grabbing a water drinking it and eating a bit of snacks.

"Are you sure, I'll ask Diego and we can go now"

"No no it's fine, you two seem to be enjoying yourselves" you smile still eating.

"Okay I'll tell Diego that we are leaving in 30 minutes"  Kevin pats your head and smiles.

"No just stay as long as you want"

"Y/N I'm not even drinking, we can leave soon because Diego is definitely enjoying himself" he looked towards Diego and you following his gaze. Diego was still drinking basically falling to the side.

"Okay yes I think it is time to go" you say as you and Kevin stand up. Everyone figured you guys were leaving and said bye to you guys.

You and Kevin walked up to Diego, telling him it was time to leave. He stood up and immediately clinging onto you wrapping his arms around your waist.

You try to get him off of you but his grip tightens. You look at Kevin for help but he just shrugs and laughs.

"Kevinnnn help mee, he won't let go of me" you keep trying to get him off of you.

"No I think you're fine, you're not dying or anything" he laughs opening the door of you both.

"Yea Y/N Im not killing you're just warm" Diego says basically dragging you with him.

"Okay okay whatever get in the car" you finally take him off of you putting him in the car carefully.

"Man you were warm" you sigh and get in the car, Kevin soon following your action.

"Y/NNN , did you  know that you looked very nice tonight" Diego said.

"Yes I did, now go to sleep" you said rolling your eyes, getting comfortable as Kevin finally start leaving.

                     ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As you all arrived to the house, exiting the car Diego once again clung onto you. You take him off of you putting him into Kevin.

"Nooo you're warmer" he let go of Kevin  and clung into you again.

As you walked inside the house you took off your shoes and went to your room with Diego still following you.

You say goodnight to Kevin kissing his cheek, but Diego pulled you away immediately. You went to your closet laughing, you picked out clothes to sleep in since it seem Diego won't be leaving your side.

He was looking around, while you went to your bathroom to change and wash your face. You went back to your closet and found another pair of Kevin's sweatpants that you can give to Diego. You hand it to him pushing him to the bathroom to change. He goes into the bathroom leaving the door open and starts changing you roll your eyes putting his phone on the side table and yours too.

You lay down pulling the covers over you getting comfortable and warm. You soon feel the weight shift on the other side of the bed, knowing it was Diego you really didn't care and just tried to sleep.

He put his arm around you and cuddled against your back. "Y/N, I've missed you" he mumbled it, but you heard it clearly, he soon fell asleep after that. Realizing after hearing soft snores from him.

You laid there just thinking about what he said, feeling him pull you closer from time to time. Hearing phones ding pulls you out from your trance soon falling asleep.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
You wake up from someone smacking you with a pillow. Looking up you see Diego, you pull your blanket over your head wanting to go back to sleep.

"Let me sleep, it's early"

"Okay I don't care, nurse me back to health my everything hurts"

"Okayy then go back to sleep, it's 6 and we came back at around 3:30 or something" you cuddle with the blankets.

"Okay can you at least get me water" he says as he lays back down pulling the blankets over him.

"Yea sure whatever" you get up and leave the room going downstairs to the kitchen. You opened the fridge looking for a water bottle, you grabbed one, closing the fridge you go back upstairs slowly and tiredly.

You walked in your room and found Diego in one of your drawers looking around. Knocking on the door he turns around slamming the drawer shut.

"I have your water, also if you want a memory of me just ask" you hand him his water then getting into your bed quickly laying down pulling the blankets over you.

"Like I would want anything to remember you by" he drinks his water, then lays back down not facing you this time.

You start falling asleep again but hear someone enter the room. You sit up and look at the door seeing Kevin.

"Sleepover" he says and lays between you and Diego getting under the blankets. He quickly falls asleep and I just look at Diego confused, he shrugs laying back down.

                        ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
909 words

Short for my liking tbh but idk if i should write smut for the next chapter to make things spicy but idk