~18~

Song#16
Said N Done -21 savage

Mature content ahead

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Kevin walks into your room and sits next to you,
" Can what we continue what we were doing, I left all hard it was uncomfortable " he lays his head on your lap playing with your shirt.

"Kevin I don't know, it doesn't feel right" you look down at him running you hand through his hair.

"Come one, just this once it's not like we haven't done it before" his arm around you waist.

"Yea when we were really drunk and when I broke up with Diego, by the way he's still here no?" You look at the tv still playing with his hair.

"We are still tipsy, nothing wrong with that, you guys aren't together and you're always fighting, and yea he left to his house right after he went to turn off some sex movie he was watching with some girl, sooo it's just us two now" you nod now also knowing what the moans were.

"I don't know, I still think it's wrong"

"I get it you fucked Diego earlier I heard while I was passed out on my floor, just this once to finish what we started"

"Just this once and wear a condom please" he gets up kissing you immediately. You give in pressing your body against his. He takes off your shirt and bra looking at you chest laughing.

"Guessing he tried making you his" he said laughing

"Yea and thats not the only one you'll see plus he's a hoe anyways I'm telling you he hasn't changed"

"Yea yea shhh" he kisses you and takes off his shirt, kissing your neck pulling your pants off. You intertwine your hands in his hair he soon pulls off his and his underwear then pulling off yours.

He turns you on you stomach kissing your back chuckling at the sight of what Diego did, "now I see, I might have to put K A on the inside of your thighs after." He laughs, putting on the condom, ramming into you shortly after.

You let out a loud whimper from the sudden action, he kisses your head and starts moving roughly. His thrusts became faster while he was holding onto your waist, while you were gripping the blankets pressing your face against the bed muffling your moans.

He grabs your hair pulling your head up, "I want to hear those little sounds okay" you try to nod only resulting in him thrusting harder "use your words
Y/N" he moaned out.

"Yes sir" you whimpered out soon moaning more, the sounds of slapping skin, and moaning fill the room. You soon mention that your close and he does  the same that he is too. The both of you at your climax soon cumming together.

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Can I ride you?" You mumble to him while your head was pressed against your blankets.

"I mean if you really want to" he pulls out taking off the condom putting on another one.

"Yes please" sit on your bed watching him as he gets comfortable. You get on top of him lining yourself up soon putting it all in.

Kevin watches you and looks at the faces you make smiling he grabs your boobs soon massaging them earning small moans from you. Watching you go up and down on your own at your own pace.

You throw your head back and listen to his moans, soon making you go faster, then bounce harder with his help while his hands on your hips. The slapping the moans, and the bed creaking made you cum immediately, Kevin soon following after.

He kisses you, then lays you down pulling out, throwing both condoms away. He spreads your legs apart leaving two 'K A" on each thigh.

He lays down next to you pulling you close to him cuddling with you , rubbing your back whispering sorry's softly .

The both of you soon falling asleep under the blankets becoming warm under them.

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

You woke up to outside being cloudy and Kevin still asleep, everything that happened came back, groaning you get up from the pain of your legs from Diego and Kevin, you grab your clean clothes from the floor then waddling to the shower due to the pain.

You shower and hear someone enter the bathroom seeing it's Kevin, gets in as well, he starts washing your body kissing your shoulder in the process.

"Promise me that this won't ruin our friendship and we'll always be best friends and always be there for each other" you say turning to look at him.

" I promise okay, it was just one time so it wouldn't hurt" he kisses your head turning off the water once you guys finished.

He grabbed two towels wrapping one around his waist then wrapping the other one around you.  You get out and start getting dresses and so does he.
He lays on your bed watching the minions like always, you lay next to him cuddling with the blankets.  He soon wraps his arms around you pulling you closer.

You fall asleep since it was now dark out and being exhausted. He rubs your back soon falling asleep after.

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
865 words

This seems wrong since this is a Diego x reader but it adds spice ig, anyways i will have Diego and the reader becoming closer and start something serious soon I promise no more toying