~4~

Song #2
Hotel-Montell Fish
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After picking up Beto we head back home. Yea I live with Kevin and it's no so bad me and him grew up together. Yea him and I have our arguments but mostly over dumb things we usually forget about.
As we get home I take out Beto and carrying him inside since he fell asleep.
"You know he really does remind me of you" Kevin says as he opens the door for me.
"How so" laying him on the couch putting a blanket over him making sure he's comfortable.
"Well he sleeps a lot, just like you"
"Okay don't lie I do not sleep that much" Kevin laughs as he puts both backpacks down by the door.
"Y/N, even when we are practicing you fall asleep, not even trying to stay awake you just sleep. Also in the most uncomfortable positions I've seen ever, like how do you manage to do that"
"I don't know I just do it, and I do not sleep that much it's rare when I sleeps at practice" he laughs again then points at me.

"Okay what about yesterday you were asleep on the bench while we were practicing, then two days before that you were on the grass knocked out, and when the ball would roll to you or accidentally hit you, you would still be asleep"
"Okay maybe you're right, but hey honestly not my fault, I try to get as much sleep because this kid has so much energy outta nowhere" I smack the back of Kevin's head walking to the kitchen.
"First off ow, and second you should bring him tomorrow to practice"
"Eh maybe, I don't know if I want him around Diego yet"
"Why not, does anyone know on the team that Diego is Alberto's dad"
"Not yet but the one to figure it out would be Memo, you know how fast he is on figuring things out"
"Yea true but still just take him so he's not with your parents all the time"
"Yea I guess you're right I'll see though, anyways I'm gonna make food, want anything in particular"
"Uhh nah anything is fine"

                     ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
After cooking and eating, I washed all the dishes. Serving a small plate for Beto since he's been sleeping still.
'Okay yea maybe he's like me'
I walk up to him and kneel of front of him to wake him up, shaking him lightly.
"Pa, wake up, Es hora de comer"
Watching him slowly wake up, brings a smile to my face. If he wasn't born life wouldn't be the same and I definitely wouldn't be as happy as I am now. After going through the break up with Diego the first two years Alberto was definitely the light of my life during those times helping me through it without even knowing.
"Okay ma"
As he gets up he shuffles his way to the table and sits down, while laying his head down still half asleep. Putting his plate gently in front of him.
"Ya mijo"
He sits up and starts eating slowly, I rub his back and go to the couch.

Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs I see Kevin running his way towards me, laying on the couch next to me.
"Y/N, we go invited to hang out with the team at Chucky's house"
"Really, at what time at like 6:30"
"Okay, it's 2:47 right now we have time to relax for a bit"
"Omg can we take a nap"
" I mean yea but Beto just woke up and he's eating so I don't know if he'll go back to sleep"
He shrugs laying down going onto his phone.
"MAAAA I'm done" I get up and pick up his plate putting it in the sink so I can worry about it later.
"Also I'm still sleepy"
"Okay come on then let's go to your room so you can sleep" I grab his hand and walk upstairs to his room. He gets in his bed and lays down. I pull a blanket over him and kiss his forehead.
"Ma when do I get to meet mi pa"
"No sé mijo but soon okay I promise" I turn off the lights and close the door softly. I sigh and go back downstairs.

"Que paso"
"Uh nothing, he just asked about his dad" I sit on the couch next to Kevin's head
"Are you gonna tell him"
"Yea but I have to tell Diego first and see how he reacts"
"Yea true, lay down I wanna sleep now" I lay down next to him and wrap my arms around him.
He soon does the same. It might be weird to cuddle and nap with your best friend but we do it a lot that we just go used to it. Know Kevin fell asleep first I stay there for a bit in my thoughts finally falling asleep.

                     ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey Y/N wake up it's 5:00 we need to get up and get ready" I sit up yawning and rubbing my eyes to trying to become fully awake. Looking at him as he also sits up.
"Go get ready cuz you take longer"
"Waitt is it a hangout or like a party type thing"
"Just a team hangout so dress casual I'll get Beto ready, because the other kids are gonna be there too"
"Okay thank you thank you"I kiss his temple and go upstairs quickly to my room.

Walking to my closet I pick out the clothes I was gonna wear and go to my bathroom to shower quickly.
I get out of the shower with just a towel walking into my room drying my body, grabbing a separate towel drying my hair as best as I could. Getting dressed, drying my hair fully, I sit at my vanity and do light makeup, since it's something small not something huge. After doing my hair finishing the last touches I grab the things I need and leave my room going to Kevin's.
I knock on his door and wait for a response.
"Come in" He says but it sounding a bit muffled through the door.
I walk into his room and see Kevin doing Beto's hair.
"Aww look at my two favorite boys bonding" I lean against the wall and continue to watch them both
"We are always bonding what are you talking about, he's my best friend"
" yea mom" I smile and wipe fake tears
"Ouch I've been replaced"
"No ma no one can replace you." He gets up and  hugs my legs, laughing I look at Kevin and smile at him.
"You ready" he asks as he picks up Beto leaving his room.
"Yepp" I follow behind him closing the door

                      ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
I buckle Beto in to make sure he's safe and kiss his forehead and getting in the car as I wait for Kevin.
"Okay there I almost forgot my phone and wallet"
"Of course you did, now let's go I want food" I look at him.
"Of course you do" he says as he starts to drive off.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
1187 words.