~15~

Song#13
Me Metí en el Ruedo- Luis R Conriquez

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Once you arrived home you made an appointment for Diego and Alberto. Once you finished you sat down and waited for Diego to come back. Alberto went to his room to play and wait for Kevin to join him.

After some time, they both arrived. Kevin went upstairs to probably play with Beto. Diego sat next to you and sat there quietly. You sigh and turned to look at him.

"So um I booked the appointment for the DNA test that you wanted." He nods and shows a small smile.

"Thank you, when is it"

"Tomorrow in the afternoon" you gave him a small smile and get up.

He grayou wrist gently and pulls you into a hug.
"If he's mine or Kevin's I'll stick by your side and Alberto's " you blush and hug back.

"Well I am going to hang out with Alberto and Kevin" you nod and pulled away.

He leaves and you follow behind going to your room.
Kevin, Diego, and Alberto were all playing with toy cars.

While you lay on your bed and think about everything. You soon close your eyes falling asleep.

Kevin soon got up and went to his room saying goodnight to both of the boys.

Diego and Beto were having a good time still playing for a good while. You woke up and walked into the Alberto's room and see them playing. Smiling at how close they got.

"Hey, you fell asleep" Diego asked you.

"Uh yea , I just came to check on Beto and put him to bed" you said tiredly.

"Momm noooo I wanna keep playing with Diego" Alberto whined a bit.

"I can put him to bed when we are done playing" he says calmly.

"Are you sure"

"Yea I'm sure, you're stressed, I stressed you out plus the photo shoot today I know was tiring, just go back to sleep" you smile and walk to Beto and kiss his head

"Be good okay I love you mijo"

"Si ma ya sé" he says smiling

"Thank you Diego I appreciate it"

"Of course don't worry about it" he smiles at you and you smile back.

Once you get to your room you get ready for bed, Diego and Alberto were still playing. Alberto seemed to grown an attachment to Diego.

Once Diego saw Beto get sleepy he called it quits and told him it's time for bed. Alberto quickly understood and went to his drawers to find pajamas, Diego instead took over and found something comfortable handing it to Beto.

Beto ran to the bathroom and changed. He came back and saw Diego laying on his bed looking through a book. He laid next to him and saw it was pictures of him as a baby and you. One specific one was you in the hospital holding Beto wrapped up with a smile on your face like everything changed.

Diego and Beto stayed there talking about the pictures. Alberto soon fell asleep, Diego fell asleep as well, Beto cuddled up into Diego's side.

                     ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You woke up at 9 and went to check on Alberto to wake him up. You walked in and saw them cuddled together. You smiled and took a quick picture to remember this moment.

You woke up Alberto and Diego, smiling Diego looks up at you.

"We have to get up and get ready for our appointment" they both got up yawning. You watched them both and got up looking for clothes for Beto. Diego left to get ready for what you're assuming.

You put his clothes on his bed and kissed his head leaving to let him change. You go back to your room and look for something to wear. Showering quickly you get dressed and check up on both of the boys. 

Seeing them both get ready and playing again you knocked on the door.
"You guys ready?" Alberto nods and Diego says a small yea.

You all leave the house and you buckle Beto up and Diego gets into the driver side.

                   ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Arriving to the clinic, they get out and walk in. Waiting for there names to be called.
You sat there thinking about the possibilities.

Once they called you guys Diego put his hand on your back rubbing it softly, cause he seemed to notice you nerves.

After some time everything was done and now waiting for results. (Let's pretend it doesn't take 2 days because who wants to wait that long )

The doctor soon came, with her clipboard, white coat, and so on, one thing that caught your eye was the piece of paper in her hand.

"Well I would like to have you guys look at this now or when you leave, but I wish you good luck" she smiles and soon leaves the room.

With the paper in your hand you look at Diego.
"I think we should look at it in the car." He nods and we all leave the clinic, we were both holding Alberto's hand.

You buckle Beto in, then get in the car as the same time as Diego. The both of you sit there and look at each other, he gives a slight nod signaling it's okay to open it.

Slowly opening it and taking it out. Taking a deep breath in you look at the paper reading it. Handing it to Diego with no reaction.

He takes it and reads it, smiling he grabs your head kissing your cheek over and over again.

"He's mine, he's mine" he says laughing.

"He's yours" you say smiling pulling him into a small hug.
"I'm taking the both of you out to eat right now as a celebration" he grabs your hand and placed a small kiss on your knuckles.

Smiling you look at him, "I can't believe I have a son" he kisses your knuckles again.

                     ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
982 words
We all know it was obvious who it was gonna be 💁‍♀️but something for today because I was busy yesterday and this morning bc yk hispanic Christmas.
ANYWAYS MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE I LOVE YOU ALL