~13~

Song#11
21 questions- 50 cent

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

You wake up next to Diego, who was still sleeping. You get out of his grip, getting up you go to your closet looking for comfortable clothes, finding Kevin's minion pajama pants and a black cropped shirt, soon also finding a pair of fuzzy socks.

You quickly change, going to your room you see Diego still asleep. You look around the room and sigh once you see the flowers and the water that fell. Picking them up and the vase, putting the flowers on the table and taking the vase downstairs to fill it up.

Once filling it up you go back upstairs to your room, once you walk in you find Diego awake and sitting up.

"Where'd you go" he ask looking at you

"To fill this vase up with water that was spilled earlier" you respond back while putting the flowers back in the vase, fixing them making them look presentable.

"He has a bad taste in flower" Diego scoffs. "I could definitely do better"

"Diego no you couldn't because baby's breath are literally my favorite flowers" you turn to look at him

He soon muttered a small 'oh I knew that' you turn to the flowers examining them.

"They're small, and pretty, even when the pink ones are mixed with white, it's a gorgeous combination" you smile turning back to him.

He lets out a soft hum "even with light pink roses" you continue your rant for a good 2 minutes. You were stopped by a loud knock on the door.

The both of you go downstairs, Diego sits on the couch with his and your phone. As you open the door it reveals Memo and Alberto.

"Maaaa" Beto runs up to you and hugs your legs, you kneel down and kiss his head.

"Thank you for taking care of him Memo I really appreciate it" he nods and smiles

"Of course, parents need breaks and you're always taking care of our kids so might as well do the same for you" you smile and thank him again

"Also I had to come to tell you we have a team shoot tomorrow so be ready for that" you nod and stand up.

"Okay thank you for telling me I appreciate it" you hug him bye and close the door after he leaves.

Alberto ran to the couch and laid down already falling asleep. You pull a small blanket over him and sit by his feet.

"Here I blocked Felix for you" Diego hands me my phone and I just look at him.

"You what?" "I blocked him for you, he seems to always be around" you shake your head look at Alberto sleeping. Diego kneeling in front of you grabbing your hands.

You look at him confused but not really thinking anything of it. "Y/N, I-I need you to tell me the truth" he takes a deep breath and continues "Is Alberto mine or Kevin's"

You look at him, not saying anything. "Y/N say something and tell me the truth" you just stayed there still not saying anything.

He stands up and sighs, he was looking down at Alberto and sighs again. "He's Kevin's isn't he" you slowly nod, looking down at the floor not even looking at him.

"Why didn't you tell me, instead of having me ask if he's mine" you shrug still not saying anything.

"So basically when we were together you cheated one me" you look at him in anger.

"No I didn't, you were the one the cheated so don't start accusing me about cheating if it was all you" you almost yelled but remembering Alberto was asleep next to you.

He looks at you in anger, running his hands through his hair. "I didn't not cheat on you" he said.

You laughed and looked at him, crossing your arms. "Yea okay, say lies that you didn't sleep with my best friend behind my back and I had to find out by your mom" you start raising your voice

"She told you?" He calms down a bit, you nod. "Of course she did she cares about you a lot" he sits down.
"She wanted a future for us" he continued.

"When did you and Kevin happen" he asked.

"2 months after me and you ended it, I was drunk and he was too" I look at Beto.

"Does he know" you shake your head. "He thinks it's mine" you nod.

"I always wanted to get a test done but I just couldn't bring myself to do it" you said softly

"So you're telling me you don't know who's it is"

"Yea kinda" you sigh

"Unbelievable" Diego runs his hands through his hair soon enough rubbing his face outta frustration. He gets up and goes upstairs to the guest room.

As you watch him you just sit there and think about the whole conversation.

                    ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
The amount of time you were there thinking you didn't realize Kevin came back home. Until he bends down in front of you.

"Hey Y/N are you okay, you've been stuck like that for a couple minutes and I started to get worried" you look at him and nod

"Yea I'm fine just thinking" you smile weakly.

"I see Beto is asleep" you look at Alberto and smile, and start rubbing his back.

"I'll be back I have to put get ready for tomorrow."he nods and messes up your hair.

You get up and go to upstairs to the small office. You start pulling out my cameras and charging the batteries getting everything you need, looking through the sd cards  and see what pictures you need to get rid of or keep. Soon finding more empty ones putting them in your bags with everything else you need. You turn off the computer soon packing more things just in case.

Once you finish you leave the room closing the door behind you. As you turn around you run into someone. Seeing Diego you quickly apologize going back downstairs to check up on Alberto.

Once you head to the living room Alberto started waking up. You asked if he wanted something to eat, he responds with a small yes. You go for the kitchen and start making food for everyone. You give Alberto a small bag of cookies while he waits and turn in the tv for him.

While you were cooking Kevin and Diego came downstairs messing around. You finished cooking and grabbed 3 big plates and a small one, serving everyone. You placed the plates on the table, while everyone sat down. You next to Alberto, Kevin was across from you and Diego next to him.

As everyone started eating everyone could feel some awkward tension, but it wasn't suffocating. You were taking care of Alberto making sure he eats all the and Kevin and Diego were just chatting.

                     ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
1151 words
Lmao my grammar is horrible because I type fast so I can publish it as fast as I can to you guys also I don't get my notifications for comments and I like replying and reading it