~1~

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"Wake up, you're coming with me" I felt Kevin take my blankets off of me and pull me up off my bed.
"Where are we goinggg, it's cold" as I try to lay back down to warm up.

"I'm taking you to my practice because you know I take you everywhere, and plus you basically work there. So now you have to get up." He grabs my pillow and smacks me with it.

"Ow what was that for, I was already up" I sat up and punched him playfully "okay how long do we have until we leave" I ask him and get up picking up the blankets he left on the floor.

"Uh like 2 hours because it's a late practice, I just woke you up so you have time to get ready because you take forever to get ready for who knows what."he flicks my head
" Don't worry about it chismoso, now leave I have to get ready" I push him out my room and go to my closet, picking out a nice but comfortable outfit I go to my bathroom, I get in the shower and do what I need to do.

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

I go to my room and dry my body and hair. I sit at my vanity and do simple things, such as mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss. I fix my hair up a bit more, putting on my shoes I grab the things I need and go downstairs to the kitchen.
"Oh wow world record for you, that was fast but anyways I ordered us breakfast so neither of us have to cook" Kevin puts a plate in front of me as I sat down.

"Well yea I have no one to impress but myself and maybe Chucky Lozano because lord he's fine" I grab the fork and start eating.
"Y/N, Hirving is way older older than you so ya cálmate"
"Okay first off he's not that much older than me just by like 5 years okay, at least it's not Memo" I say as I stuff my face with more food.
"Okay but don't be freaking out about Javier because I know damn well you always had a crush on him since he played for Chivas."
"Yesss I knowww, but hey at least I am a still hard Chivas fan" I get up and wash Kevin's and my dishes.

"Okay are you ready" he gets up and grabs his bags and his keys "yea I'm pretty sure I have everything, let's go? Also do you need help carrying your stuff"
"Actually yes please" I take one of  bags and laugh "I don't get why you have 2 bags and they're heavy" walking outside to his car.
"Hey don't blame me your stuff is in here too" he unlocks the trunk and we put the bags in "right right, what I like practicing with you guys it's fun even though I do get hurt but it's whatever I enjoy it" I nudge him slightly and get into the car "but anyways let's go kevy"
┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

As we arrived to the practice field, it was surprisingly empty with no paparazzi or fans, just the other cars of each player. Kevin parked and we both got out, we get the bags from the trunk and start walking to the building.
"Do you know what sounds good right now" I look at Kevin and smile.
"What" he looks at me confused"
" Some good ass tacos, like come one there's no way you don't agree with me" he opens the door and lets me in.
"
You're definitely not wrong, we should go get some after practice"
"Omg yes we should also get ice cream, it's been awhile since we hung out like actual best friends" we walk to the field and say hi to everyone but I noticed someone sitting alone, he looked very familiar but I didn't really pay attention.
"Aww look it's the besties" Memo says
"Hi Memo it's nice to see you again" I give him a small hug " you too mija, also I brought you little besties they're inside" "omg really, your kids are literally the most adorable, anyways it's nice talking to you again" I smile and go back to Kevin who was talking with Hirving "Hey Chucky" "oh Hey Y/N you're you're finally back"
"Haha yea, my dad really wanted me to help him with coaching which was honestly a good choice" I kept smiling at him.
"Okay Y/N that's enough go get changed" Kevin grabs my shoulders and pushes me away.

"Oh come on Kevy don't be like that" I walk into the building and go to the locker room. I place the backpack down and take out my practice clothes and quickly get changed putting my clothes back into the bag, I put on my socks and grab my cleats and shin guards, I put on my slides and walk back out the field.
"Omg finally"Kevin flicks my head "I did not take that long stop being dramatic" I look at him and sit on the floor and put in my cleats. I get up leaving my other stuff on the floor next to the bags.

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘
After practice everyone was just messing around at this point, with the same guy being alone, I ignored it again and started chasing Kevin around "Y/N!!! LEAVE ME ALONEEEE,I'll buy you your tacos if you leave me alone" I stop and jump on his back "okay I'll agree with that"

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘
Okay uhhh first chapter was kinda trash Ik buttt I'll try to update regularly if I have nothing going on and not busy with like school and stuff like that<3
- Dr_3zy