~9~

Song #7
Maniac - Conan Gray

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

After the whole situation, you and Diego just sat there on your phones. While Diego still having your number and all he would send let's say inappropriate things every once and while.

You were tired of it so you turned on your phone completely. You turned on the tv and started watching something random that seemed interesting. Diego payed no attention to it and you were just sucked into the show. Diego soon looks up and sees what you're watching looking up in slight horror.

"Wtf que estás mirando" looking back on his phone

"I don't know some random cartoon Alberto left in, it's weird but interesting"

"Yea I see why you like it"

"Nah, it was just left on, also I'll change it to euphoria if you don't like it" you said grabbing the remote opening Hbo.

"Noo please don't I don't wanna see dicks all over the screen please"

"Aww look at you begging"

"Oh shut up, if you don't you'll be the one begging soon"  As he says that you turn away

"Yea right you couldn't even if you tried"

"I can right now if you want me too"

"Yea no, I rather not have you near me, because you're the one that misses me, I don't miss you clearly after what you pulled off earlier and wanting to prove that I'll beg to you" you put on a movie pulling a blanket over you getting comfortable.

"Yea right I could never miss you" you laugh watching the movie, laying down getting more comfortable, He scoffs, going back to his phone.

                       ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After a couple minutes of the so called argument, all the boys walk in, With Beto running in finding you jumping on you, soon enough laying next to you. He was soon enough falling asleep.

"Okay what happened why is he sleeping" you ask Kevin confused since he's always has so much energy in the morning.

"He was playing for a good while on the field then after we went to get him some breakfast since we offered to get him some since he was still asleep when he first got home" Kevin explain while handing everyone something to drink, soon enough lifting up your legs sitting down placing them back in him lap.

"Aww okay my baby" kissing Alberto's forehead putting the blanket over him.

You were watching the movie while everyone was talking and having fun. Soon enough Edson offered to take Alberto to his room since you were stuck in between Kevin and Diego while they talked. You accepted his offer and told him where his room was, which was right next to Kevin's diagonal from yours.

"Thank you Edson, I really appreciate it" you smiled at him. Diego scooted closer to probably trying to annoy you. You finally sat up still stuck in between both of them. You find a way to get out and go to the kitchen grabbing a bag of chips, soon enough going upstairs to your room.