~24~

Song#22
Losin Control - Russ

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

The morning after you woke up with Diego beside you. You were getting up but Diego pulled you back down wrapping his arm around you.

"Come on, stay here" Diego's morning voice startled you a bit.

"I can't I have to clean" you get out of his grip getting up.

"Clean later or tomorrow" he grabs your arm gently pulling you back down.

"Look I have to clean, you may not be to worried because this isn't your house but it's really bothering me just leaving the mess" you get up again but he grabs your waist pulling you towards him.

"I don't care right now, just lay with me for a bit longer"

"Later" you slip on your slippers and leaving the room going downstairs. Diego sighs getting up following right after you.

You both started cleaning the kitchen and living room, you started listening to music drowning your thoughts and focusing on cleaning.
Diego would try talking to you, but you were to focused on finishing cleaning you didn't hear him, which pissed him off.

He stopped what he was doing and went upstairs, he went on his phone scrolling on random socials.

You finally finished cleaning, going upstairs to your room, laying next to Diego wrapping your arms around him.
He turns away from you moving your arms off of him.

You try wrapping your arms around him again, but he takes them off of him again.

"Didn't you want me to lay with you earlier"
He ignores you, getting up and leaving the room, sighing you get up, going to Beto's room checking up on him.

You smile seeing him fast asleep still closing the door and going back to your room. Laying down pulling the blanket over your head.
You felt the bed dip next to you then arms wrapping around you, turning over you see Diego looking at you.

You let out a soft hum, while he tightens his grip.

"You forgave me fast" you said softly.

"Of course I did" you felt him shrug "I'll always forgive you, you're just my bad habit" he rubs his thumbs over your knuckles.

"Why were you mad in the first place"

"Because you were ignoring me"
"Because I was cleaning ?"

He shrugs and kisses your head.

"You're such a child, anyways I have to get up soon to feed you guys and I have a photo shoot for the team later on"

"Never, okay that fine" "wait we have a shoot later on?"

"Yea,I thought you knew but it isn't you guys it's just the jerseys with just a couple of the players" you get up stretching, he grabs you waist pulling you towards him so you're in between his legs.

"Can I go?"

"I mean if you want, I am taking Alberto anyways I have errands to do" running your hands through his hair.