~21~

Song#19
Flor Hermosa - Los Cuates de Sinaloa

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Wednesday

"Should we wake Kevin up or just let him sleep" you stand in front of him with Diego beside you.

"I say we just let him sleep" he says and wraps his arm around your waist pulling you closer you him then wrapping his other arm around you.

"Yea we will, and we will not be doing this" you smile and take off his arms off of you.

"Why nott" he grabs your hips, pulling you closer.

"Because, I still pretty much don't like you and I still don't trust you that much" you pull away from his grip.

"Oh come on" he looks at you.

"Look your dick is good maybe better then good(cringing on the inside) , you're really sweet when in a relationship and I miss your family because I love them like my own it's just that I really can't trust you until you prove it" you smile at him and walk to the kitchen.

"Okay okay, then at least think about actually taking you out to eat or something" he follows you.

"Maybe just come with me to get the rest of the ingredients for the cake" you grab your keys and wallet soon walking out the door, with Diego trailing behind you.
He opens the door for you, soon jogging to the other side getting in, soon driving off.

The music was calming, scene outside added to hit. Trees, flowers, and other plants. No houses in sight yet. It was a peaceful place, it was basically your dream house.

"Hey you okay?" Diego asks "you just like zoned out"

"Yea I'm fine just thinking"

"About what"

"I don't know this house this place, I love it" you keep looking out the window.

"One day I'll buy you a better house no? For you and Alberto, un rancho , you know with horses and whatever else you want but mostly horses" you laugh and look at him

"That sounds mostly like your dream, since you grew up on one."

"Yea but in that dream you're in it, with Alberto and 3 more kids" he mumbles but you still heard what he said.

"In your dreams lover boy, and I swear you have a breeding kink or something, you always wanted a lot of kids" you look out the window.

"Pfft I do not, I just love kids, the joy I felt when I found out I had a son I was in the sky I swear" he smiles and looking at you once he's parked.

"Yea I know, andd I was thinking of telling him you're his dad this Saturday" you look at him

"You haven't told him?" He looks at you with sadness in his eyes

"No because I was waiting till his birthday and for you" you shrug "I want to make it special for him"

"I mean that seems reasonable, and that's sweet, so yea I guess I agree with you" he puts on a hat and sunglasses, getting out jogging around the car opening the door for you.