Chapter 24

(this chapter may contain some spelling mistakes, I will edit it later but did not have the time to go over it before the post due to it being 4 am and i'm barely functioning rn, please be patient <3)
--

"No strippers,"
"Yes sir."
"No excessive drinking,"
"Yes sir."
"And no boys unless you want the club to end in a massacre."

I raise a brow, not even for a minute doubting that he would indeed do it. Bastard.

"No boys are going to talk to me either way, thanks to the hideous dress you got me." I scoff, after making me change clothes six times I let him decide what to wear... at least let him think that he decided what I'm going to wear.

He gave me a baggy black dress that looks like an oversized nightshirt. If you haven't guess already, it's my bachelorette tonight.

"Well I think..." He trails off coming closer, "That you look perfect either way."
"Is that so?" I raise a brow, feeling his hands slide down until they're on my ass.
"Si, princesa."

He gives me a squeeze and kisses me before I can protest any more against the hideous dress.

"Pablo.." I mumble, against his lips.
"Mhm baby?"
"I hope you know that the same rules apply for your party - no strippers. No girls."
"Jealous already? I like it when you're possessive." He smiles against my lips.

I'm not possessive? Am I? No... I'm not! I'm just making sure we're on the same side. I don't really care if he has strippers or not...

"You have to leave; the girls are coming soon." I say, pushing him out the door.
He laughs, "I'm going try and not be offended over how much you want me out of here."
When we reach the door, he stops and looks at me.

I don't know why, but when he looks at me like that - I get goosebumps, because his eyes they turn so big and for a second it feels like it's only us.

"I'll see you soon, little brat." He says calmly, pushing my hair out of my face and cupping my cheeks before giving me a kiss on the forehead - my stomach does that thing again, it flutters.

When he's out the door, I smile to myself - then I notice how big I'm smiling and clear my throat. I probably look like an idiot.

I rush to my closet and bring out the real outfit, the one I'm going to wear under the hideous black dress. Smiling to myself I put it aside and start doing my makeup.

**

"Can we go in, it's freezing!" Isabelle whines,
"We have to wait on Pablo." I repeat for the third time.

Only seconds later, I spot Luca in the driver's seat and Pablo next to him. Luca looks as mad as usual, and Pablo... he looks, well. He looks even more handsome than he usually does. He's wearing a perfectly fitted suit, and his hair is slicked back.

Getting out of the car, he's accompanied by the girl he told me he was going to introduce me to. At first I wasn't sure if I really wanted to meet more of his girl "friends." But then he explained that she's like a sister for him and she has a thing with Bruno.

He even told me that if I was able to get her to speak with Bruno by the end of the night - he would buy me whatever I wanted, with no limits.

"You look good baby," Pablo smiles, after introducing me to the girl - Amalie.
"You don't." I scoff, still annoyed that he made me wear this dress.

"That's her way of showing love." He winks to Amalie.

She snorts and takes a couple of steps to the side to give us some privacy I assume.