Chapter eleven

Two long days later, the news are still full with the Pique thing. I don't really care about the whole situation, but since it also lets Robert act like a bitch, I have something to do with it. 

He doesn't talk to me like always, but everytime we are in the same room he is more pissed than usual. Everytime I say or ask something he lets an annoyed breath out and looks at me, like I just destroyed his whole football career. Its easy to say that football most times means more to him than his family, but me? He never really counted me as his family, so why is he so pissed now?

Like everyday I sit in the kitchen, eating my cereals and looking out of the window. I said it many times and I will say it again, I love Barcelona. Maybe not the people, but definitely the beach and the city. 

Me and Anna just ignore each other. Thats the best talk we ever had. We can't insult each other, when we don't talk, so its like she isn't here. She sits on her phone, drinking her coffee. Sometimes she gives a small huff from her, but nothing worse. 

The moment I get up I get a text from my phone. While I put the bowl in the sink I read the text. 

have time today?

Its from Pedri. 

depends, why?

just hanging out, 20 min?

I text okay back and go up to my room to get dressed. I open the door to my closet and look through different drawers. Like everyday I wear jeans shorts, but today I decide to wear a white top, with flowers on it. 

I leave my hair the way it is, and just put on my typical eyeliner and mascara. Its crazy what a flower top can make with you. I don't look like the bitch anymore, I look nice and cute. I don't really like that thought of me, but I just leave myself like that. 

---

As I put on my shoes I hear a honk from outside, so I leave the house quickly and go to Pedris car. I have no idea how much money Pedri has, but apparently he has a lot, because not everyone can afford something like that. 

I open the car door and sit next to Pedri. 

"Hey", he says smiling. 

"Hola", I say also with a smile on my face. 

"So, how you doing?", he asks as he turns around.  

"Yeah, its okay, you?". 

"Same, how was yesterday?". 

"Well, Pique doesn't like me same as Robert, Pablo is a stalker and I didn't sleep". 

"Because of Pablo?", he asks confused and I just give him an annoyed look. 

"No. I..don't know, I just...couldn't sleep", I stutter and look out of the window. "Where are we going?". 

"Do you have anything planned for the evening", he asks without answering my question. 

"No, I don't think so". Well I know so. 

"Tonights an event, so you want to come?", he asks but keeps his gaze on the street. I have nothing planned for today and I should go out and meet some people, so why not?

"Yeah, sure", I answer a little bit unsure, but I smile anyways. "What kind of event is that?". 

---

When he asked me, if I wanted to go on a event I didn't think that I would need a dress. But now we are in a shop and searching for a dress, that doesn't look too slutty, like Pedri said. 

"This one?", I take a long light blue one and show it to him. 

"No". 

"What do you even like?", I ask and put the dress back. 

"You should look like yourself, and not like you are the nice girl next door". 

"Wow, now you broke my heart", I say ironicly and look at him, how hes searching for a dress. He always has the same look on his face, until one moment when he pulls out a dress. The look in Pedris eyes is like that one from a five year old, that realised its his birthday. 

"This one". He holds out a short black dress. 

"I thought it shouldn't be slutty". 

"That was ironic", he says and hands me the dress. The fabric is made out of silk and would probably look very good on the skin. 

"Come on", he says, takes the dress and drags me to the cabins. 

---

The dress isn't that short, like I thought. The color looks good, and it fits my body perfectly and it brings my curves out.

I open the curtain and see Pedri still sitting in the chair before all the cabins. He finally looks up and has the same look on his face, when he saw the dress. 

"Perfect!", he says and gets up. 

"Finally", I say and close the curtain again. I'm so lucky that he found something that both of us like. I still didn't really understand, why I should come with him, but I like the idea being seen with someone famous. 

---

After he bought the dress for me, we got to a cafe and sat down for a while. I don't know how we got to this topic, but Pedri started to talk shit about some of his teammates. Its funny to hear stuff about them, before even meeting them. 

He talks and I laugh at his jokes and at the people he talks about. 

"Did you know that Pablo can't tie his shoes". I wait a second, that he can say that that was ironic but he doesn't. The smile in my face turns into a big laugh. 

"What?", I ask nearly out of breath. 

"He always plays with his shoes open". I laugh again, with the picture in my head how Pablo fails tying his shoes. Don't understand me wrong, its nothing bad to not be able to tie your shoes, it just came so unexpected. 

Pedri started to talk about Pablo and how they got friends. Its a very long story, so I just try to look like I'm listening. 

"And I don't get why Pablo is so obsessed with Robert, I know hes your dad, but I just don't idolize him like Pablo does". It was easy to see that Pablo sees Robert as a Idol or something, but I didn't know that its so bad. 

---

Pedri brought me back like 15 minutes ago and in one hour he is picking me up again. 

All the way back we made fun of eachother. I love people, who don't take some things so seriously. You can say you hate them or call them a fucker and they will just laugh or call you one too. 

I throw the bag on my bed and go in the bathroom. I first take my rest makeup off and then I put new on. 

After twenty minutes I'm finished, so I get my dress and put it on. It looks even better in this light. I love how it fits and the lenght and everything is just perfect.  

---

New chapter!!!

Next one will be more interesting again....

Please leave a comment if you liked this chapter. 

LY