chapter twenty-four

The orange morning sunlight peeks through her window. The light leaves her naked frame look more golden and beautiful as normal. A thin sheet is covering her body, but leaving her still transparent. 

Bella opens her eyes slightly, she woke up from the sound of a rustiling fabric and a zipper. Everything in the house is still silent and not a little bit of a sound could be heard. She peeks her eyes open, her cheek against the pillow and watches the figure standing at the edge of her bed, putting his shirt on. "mhm, so its your turn now?", she questions. 

Pablo turns around at the sound of her voice, putting his weight on his ellbows as he leans over to her. "Well, I figured that meeting your family in the morning wouldn't be so appropriate". She hums in agreement as his fingers trace over the naked and hot skin of her shoulder.

"Yeah probably", she says and watches his fingers running over the soft skin from her shoulder over to her neck. "Would be weird after what happened yesterday". She smiles at his words, a toothy grin on her face. 

"You should leave before anybody sees you". The smile on her face makes it hard for her to not sound ironic while talking. He leans in a bit, their faces inches apart and his breath fanning over her face. "Yeah, probably". He leans in more, connecting their lips in a soft, but sensual kiss. She hums into his mouth as her hand moves up to his jaw, bringing him closer to her. 

Pablo pulls away, leaning his forehead against hers, watching how her eyes are still closed. He thought she was beautiful from the first moment that he saw her, but he didn't thought that he could admire her beauty even more than before. "See you, Bella". He smirks down to her, standing up and heading to the door as the sound of her morning voice fills the quiet room. 

"See you, Pablo". 

---

The sweltering heat of the Barcelona sun beats down on the two sun kissed girls. Both of them claid in bikinis as they lay back on the big towels. "So your telling me nothing happend between you and my brother?". A tone of disbelief comes from Auroras lips as she turns her head to look at the girl laying next to her. 

"Yeah", Bella lies. Aurora called her a few hours before when Pablo just left her house, asking if she knew where Pablo is. She didn't lie to her, knowing she was worring about her brother, but she also didn't tell her the complete truth. Because Aurora knew that Bella doesn't have an easy time, she asked her if she wanted to do something to get her on other thoughts. "He knocked on my door, we began to talk and kept doing it for a few hours and then we just fell asleep". A smile appears on Auroras features. 

"I know when people lie, so please". She looks over to Bella with her eyebrows raised. "Okay, maybe it wasn't the complete truth, but to make it clear one thing was true. He did knock on my door". 

"Wow I raised a true gentleman", Aurora touches where her hearth is and and looks down making fun of her. Bella just laughs, turning to the other side and fixing her black bikini top and lays down on her back. A thin layer of sweat covers her body, making it shine. 

"Do you like him?". Bella looks over to Aurora, who also turned on the other side. "I don't hate him, I just..". She stops talking and looks and the sea before the two females. It doesn't help her to find the right answer to the question, but it doesn help her to get her mind free of all the thoughts.

"Hey, I know that Pablo isn't the type of guy to be in a relationship with, but when you get through his stubborn head and he stops being the though guy, he can be perfect for you". Bella thinks about her words, asking herself what she actually wants from him. She can't imagine to be in a relationship with the though guy Pablo, but the other one would be like Aurora said just perfect. She closes her eyes, letting the words sink into her mind.