Chapter eighteen

The sunlight of the morning sky peeked through the window, leaving her naked skin looking  godess like. Shes been awake for a while watching Pablo, but hes been sleeping like a baby. 

Her fingers softly drift over his arms and his bare chest and collar bone up to his cheek, where she rests her hand. She doesn't care about the fact that shes still naked and that shes still laying in top of Pablo. Her gaze watches how his lips are softly parted and how his eyes make no move. She moves closer up to Pablos face and kissing his lips with the softest kiss, so that he probably couldn't feel it even when he was awake.

She gets up, putting her weight on her hands and searches for a clock in the room, but she doesn't find one. The one thing she finds is her underwear and the shirt and short that she wore scattered on the floor. 

She looks up to Pablo to check if hes still aslepp, she gets up and collects her clothes and puts them on. Her own top and shorts are still wet so she puts on the things Pablo gave her the night before. With one last gaze to the boy sleeping in the bed, she turns around and opens the door, but makes a rapid stop. 

The girl, who wanted to wake up her brother also stops and looks at Bella confused. It only takes her a second to realise what shes been doing here. 

Bella still is in her sudden stop position and stares down at the girl before her, but it takes her more than one second to realise what is going on. 

"Good morning", Aurora says amused and smiles at Bellas face. Bella doesn't answer because she still doesn't know whos standing before her. 

"I'm his sister", she states and reaches out to the doorknob, closing the door behind Bella, so that they don't wake up her brother. "And you are?". 

"Bella", she says trying to get out of that situation with being nice. Aurora just smiles, because she knows exactly what was going on. There is a girl, sleeping with her brother and tries to sneak out of the house, without being seen.

"Come on, I'm driving you home". 

---

"So, where do you know Pablo from?", Aurora questions making Bellas cheeks flush. The first time in a few weeks she has some colour in her face and doesn't look like shes dying. 

"I..My father and him play in the same team". It sounds wrong using the word father for Robert, but Aurora doesn't know who her father is. 

"Whos your dad?", she asks and turns her head to the younger girl. 

"Robert Lewandowski", Bella forces herself to say, to not sound mean. Aurora answers with a ah, but doesn't say anything else. She knew who she was. Nearly everybody does, but she wanted to know if Bella is going to lie or if she would say the truth. 

"Pablo and him are good friends I heard". Bella laughs slightly. "Whats so funny?". 

"Its just..I don't see why hes such a big fan of him". Bella turns her body to Aurora, so that she isn't faced away from her anymore. 

"Pablo always wanted to be like people that were better than him since he was little. Maybe he sees in Robert something like a idol". Aurora herself knows Pablo very good. They have always been close, since they were kids. 

The older girl looks over to Bella watching how her features change. 

"Are you okay?". Bella answers with a mhm. Something feels sick inside of her when she thinks about the realationship between Pablo and Robert and how they are such a good team. 

"Tell me, whats wrong?". Bella looks over to Aurora, suprised that she know that something is off. 

"Its weird. The whole realationship between them".