Chapter sixteen

I take like two seconds for myself to realise what just happend, but then I get up with no hesitation and follow Pablo. Maybe I just didn't think about what I do, but I definitely didn't think about saying no. 

Again, I sit in the car with him, not knowing where we are going to. Maybe to that place again, where he brought me a few days ago. I lean my head against the window and close my eyes. 

"Are you tired?". I open my eyes again and look over to him. His eyes are on me and not on the street, as they should be. 

"Keep your eyes on the street", I say, but don't turn away from him. He does like I said and turns to the street with a small smirk on his face. I didn't expect him to do what I said, but he doesn't stay like that anyways. He takes his hand from the wheel and puts it on my thight. The grip on my leg is tight, but it doesn't hurt at all. It feels good. Nearly my whole left thight is covered with his hand, veins clearly visible. 

I softly touch his veins with the tips of my fingers, waiting for his reaction. He turns to look at me for a few moments, but then he turns his gaze away again and looks at the street. The moment I stroke over his fingers with mine, his veins flex even more, which makes them even more devined. His grip gets even tighter, as I do it again, but this time I don't stop. I stroke over his hand, going up to his arm and down to his fingers. 

The sudden stop of the car makes me look up from his hand and out of the window. I can't see very good, because its already very dark outside, but its obvouis that we are in the near of the beach. 

Pablo takes his hand from me, leaving a mark behind and leaves the car. I do the same and close the door behind me. I look over the car, to see Pablo standing across from me and looking to the sea. I look at him and watch how he takes a close look at the sea. 

His lips are parted a little, what makes him look cute and adored by the sea. I don't want to kill his romantic moment with the sea, so I'm the first one to walk on the beach.

Fortunately, the sand is still warm from the sun, so I sit down on the ground and rest my chin on my knees. Only a few seconds pass when I see him sit down in the sand, a little bit behind me. I lean my head to the left, so I can have a look at him. He has the same look on his face, like he did when he looked at the sea, but he doesn't look at the sea. He looks at me. 

"What?", he says laughing a little. 

"I didn't say anything". I laugh at the confused look on his face. 

"Then stop staring". 

"You stared at me first, don't forget that". I should have taken a picture from his face. His lips are pressed together, helping him avoid to smile and he nods his head. All of his features look darker in the light of the moon, expect for his eyes. They look even lighter and they have a sparkle in them. 

I lay on the sand with my hair around my face. I look up to the stars, trying not to look into the pair of eyes that stares down at me. 

"Your're staring", I remind him. He heard me, but he doesn't look away. His gaze gets even stronger, which makes me not being able to look away from him. 

A few minutes before, he was laying on top of me in my bed, and now he looks down at me, like hes an angel. Both sides have their good sides and their bad sides, but I prefer his angel side more. He doesn't have the urge to always do something better than other, or to be the best in general.

"I know", he answers, with a quiet but deep voice. 

"Is it true that you can't tie your shoes?". I don't know out of which part from my brain that question came, but I didn't expect myself to say that now.